Benghalli Map♠

I placed the benghalli map and only one mission to go with it into my QMB. Its a very nice map. Everything loaded as it should. I flew for about 10 seconds and then I got an application error telling me that the memory couldn't be read. I was flying theT6 Texan which is a very nice plane to fly. I've tried everything I can think of to solve this problem. I even went back to earlier graphics drivers and that didn't work. I took all the mods out of the game. That didn't work. I have the map in my FMB and it works ok. So I'm stumped. Its probably something minor. If anyone has any ideas on how to correct this problem I would sure appreciate the help. I could just delete that map from the QMB and build my own missions in the FMB?
thanks
relic

As stated at SAS you have missing objects or the incorrect il2fb.exe.

Try using a different il2fb.exe (ie 512mb instead of 1gb) and check you have all the neccessary objects for the map - check the readme !!

Relic,

I responded to your PM by PM. If I am correct in my answer, then please post here for the sake of the readers.

Fireskull Smile

I tried every Il-2 exe in the JSMGE and nothing worked.I've read the readme files. I read and follow them closely but I may have missed something.

thanks for your time and help

relic

Where did you place the map ??? JSGME or the MODS folder?

MODS folder.