New Fokker D7

Here we have a reworked Fokker D7 3D model with high-res textures
Fokker D7 high-res textures done by our CK team texture artiest.
Have a look, click on the photos to enlarge.

[Image: Beh1.jpg]
[Image: Beh2.jpg]
[Image: Beh3.jpg]
[Image: Beh4.jpg]
[Image: Udt1.jpg]
[Image: Udt2.jpg]
[Image: Udt3.jpg]
[Image: D7St1.jpg]
[Image: D7St2.jpg]
[Image: D7St3.jpg]

Next up the SE5A

Deutschmark

VERY VERY VERY VERY GOOD :mrgreen: :Smile) Big Grin :mrgreen: :Smile) Tongue Tongue Big Grin Confusedhock: Confusedhock: :Smile) Big Grin :mrgreen: Tongue :Smile)

I love the D.VII and she looks BLOODY AMAZING, Can not wait to start to skin her :Smile)

Planemad

Sweet!
BTW Is there a guess on when this (CK)will all be available or have I missed the gen on the possible release date?
Not in a hurry you understand ...just curious... :wink:

Very Nice !!!! Beautiful job, this is awesome !

Ted

Wow, nice job you guys. But it needs to be rendered or something.
I love it though

Very nice indeed Big Grin

wow, i like it alot.
but why do they take so long to show, i can get normal pics up in a second, thease take 100 seconds.

Apart from this great plane, i also like the detailed landscape textures. Very nice!

Very, very nice plane Deutschmark! Beautiful!
One of - if not the most feared plane of WWI 8)
I do like the Skins very much. Thats what I call Camouflage! :lol:

Looking good! A bit weathering will make them look even better Smile

KG64_Cnopicilin Wrote:Looking good! A bit weathering will make them look even better Smile

That what we Skin Mod Members are here for :wink:

Planemad

philip.ed Wrote:Looking at the way RoF flight is developing (with a new campaign generator based heavily on the old red baron game) i am beginning to think more and more that this is just really outdated.
RoF looks beautiful, too, and this looks worse than Il-2. What can this do which RoF hasn't achieved?
I'm not saying this is terrible, it looks OK, but it really doesn't look 2010 standard.

Its not just about the Graphics, Its about the over all gameplay experience...

Yes RoF looks better and feel like WWI but none of us, apart from DM have played CK,

Planemad

I know, and I'm saying that in terms of game-play experience, RoF is great. The new campaign generator for it will, hopefully, set new grounds and if it's as good as Red Baron then that will just be awesome.

If all you do here is bashing and you like Rof so much then stop posting here.
This is Work in Progress.

*Cough* *cough* $15 USD for one RoF HP 400 *Cough* *cough*

RedChico Wrote:If all you do here is bashing and you like Rof so much then stop posting here.
This is Work in Progress.

*Cough* *cough* $15 USD for one RoF HP 400 *Cough* *cough*

Come on man, he was stating his own opinion, and lets face it, what 3 WWI game, RoF First Eagles and This - CK,

RoF is good, but CK may be every better, Idea If it has the same Rag-Doll and Crashes of RoF then it will be Idea
Planemad