Problems

Hi all again, thanks all for the support in flying Smile
but i have however encounterd two very annoying and serious problems.
A.) For some reason when im trying to take off my plane alaways moves tword the left, and when i try to fly bombers i turn the engines on and the plane will just spin in circles, the rudders dont do anaything Sad help?
B.) the wheels on my planes are for some reason moving very slowly when i try to take off i will put the speed up at 50 and the plane barely crawls.... help? and i know its not regular breaks becouse i dont push B and i know its not the chalks. help?
thanks Big Grin

Single engined fighter, it sounds like engine torque. Take your time throttling up the engine. Give yourself 5-6 seconds to go from 25% to 100% and use the rudder to counter the effect of the engine torque.

Undeadmom Wrote:A.) ...and when i try to fly bombers i turn the engines on and the plane will just spin in circles, the rudders dont do anything Sad help?

If you selected "left engines", "I", "right engines", "I", you are still on the right engines only. Make sure you've selected "all engines".

Undeadmom Wrote:B.) the wheels on my planes are for some reason moving very slowly when i try to take off i will put the speed up at 50 and the plane barely crawls.... help? and i know its not regular breaks becouse i dont push B and i know its not the chalks. help?
'Chocks' Smile And maybe it's the pitch of the blades? If they are the manual kind, you start at 100% and lower them as the revs reach the end of the green line.

hahaha thanks, everything you said actually solved the problems! thank you Big Grin

You're welcome! 8)

Hi,

This topic was moved to IL-2 Technical Help Forum. (Flying is very technical, as it happens to be. Smile)

Fireskull Smile

sometimes I find my plane very slow as if it is stuck in glue....and pressing the brakes a few times to release them helps.