Bomber Gunner Problems and Server Problems

1.Bomber Gunner
I installed UP2.01 and scene then when I am in a bomber, Or any other plane that has a gunner for that matter, My gunner wont move or fire with my mouse. its totally unresponsive. I don't know where to start first to fix this problem so I thought I would ask some of you guys if this might of happened, or if ya know a fix for it..
It worked fine till I installed UP2.01.

2.A Buddy and I try to run Our own servers, for Dogfight, Co-op or Campaigns.
its a 50-50 chance that Him or I can host, sometimes If I host He can connect other times it just says please wait, and then times out. If I can't host, EVERY SINGLE time he will try to host and I can connect. Same for him, He can host and Sometimes He can, if Not , I run the server and he connects to me. Is this a bug with IL-2? I mean, I got all my settings right, the Server setup is correct... I've tried everything I know and It keeps happening..Any ideas?
Oh, we use HLPro as well, it works, I'm talking about the ingame servers w/o useing HL.

Any tips or help would be great..Sorry if this is in a post somewhere, I looked and didn't find anything. so I am posting here.

You most likely need to edit your conf.ini and change your ViewSet.
I believe it needs to be 76, but it's been a long while since I've had to fix this particular problem.

S!

{HVY-E}Jinxx Wrote:You most likely need to edit your conf.ini and change your ViewSet.
I believe it needs to be 76, but it's been a long while since I've had to fix this particular problem.

S!

Yep that fixed it man, thank you very much! Now to the server questions...anyone?

What router/s are you guys using.
This sounds an awful lot like a port forwarding issue.

I can tell you how to fix it, but need to know which routers.

S!