Connection but then cursor freezes and timeout.

Oh dear it seems I have another problem.
Having removed the second copies of 4.09m and Zuti mds 1.13, I thought it had allowed connection. But now I find that the cursor freezes and then it times out. But no different version of the game error message. Trying to cooect to the BoP server in hyperlobby.
Any suggestions?
regards,
Sentinel.

What version of the game are you using??
You need Zuti 1.13 , UP2.01 plus the War Birds of Prey mod.
If you have these you should be able to connect.

I sometimes get cursor freezes. Try hitting the 'windows' key on your keyboard to minimise the game then click the game's taskbar icon to maximise the game again. This unfreezes the cursor for me.

version 4.09m

Add / Install Zuti 1.13 , UP2.01 plus the War Birds of Prey mod then try,

But does it freeze on any other sever?

Planemad

I have tried to run the repair/update program after running the UP download again and it now comes up with an error just at the 352nd map part. So tonight I will repeat the proceedure again to see if I can get rid of the problem. Then I will try again to connect. It is better in that I don't get the Zuti 1.13 and 4.09 error code but as I said now it just freeezes and times out when I try to connect to the Spits and 109s modded server. I might ask whoever it was who suggested it to connect with my computer and check my files.
If all else fails it will have to be a complete redo I think.
regards,
Sentinel.

If the game was freezing then you might find something in the IL-2 log file, otherwise like others have said just minimize it and re-maximise to fix it, I use Mod activator and alwasys get it when joining server in hyperlobby.

the trouble is that it comes up with "Connected" but the cursor freezes before I can click on OK and then it times out.
regards,
Sentinel