[MOD] P47D Razorback Cockpits by Poncho (1-26-11)

Remodelled P47D-10 and D-22 Razorback Cockpits (26 Jan 2011).

N3 Gunsight for P47D-10
[Image: tdd10x.jpg]

Mk8 Gunsight for P47D-22
[Image: tdd22b.jpg]

No fuselage gaps
[Image: tdd10a.jpg]

Reorganized instruments according to references
[Image: tdd10d.jpg]

remeshed canopy and cockpit walls, controls and radio equipment with more detailing.
[Image: td22c.jpg]

[Image: tdd10b.jpg]

The gauges have the stock calibrations and could use some work, but I'll worry about that later.
There is a working Oxygen blinker now, that is a new feature.
V1.1
-Corrected issues with sunshine thru the hull.
-resized slip guage on the Mk8 gunsight.
-fixed the artificial horizon
-fixed detailing on throttle levers

Download and Installation:

If using a Mods folder extract and drop "P47D_Razorback_V1.0 folder" into your mods folder.

http://www.filefront.com/17851419/P47D- ... s-V1.1.rar

Or:

if you are using JSGME, extract the JSGME version, and drop "P47D_Razorback_Pits_V1.0_jsgme" into your jsgmemods
folder.

http://www.filefront.com/17851451/P47D- ... -jsgme.rar

Or:
for slow computers a low res version:
http://www.filefront.com/17851425/P47D- ... s-V1.1.rar

**As always it is important to deactivate or remove previous versions of the P47 cockpit mods

For those who want to experiment with POV (point of view) here are 2 versions of body.msh that will give either the

standard views or a through the iron sight view.
http://www.filefront.com/17851279/optio ... rsions.rar

Some P47 cockpit mods may interfere with this mod and may need to be deactivated. Please post any issues you encounter

here, and I will try to clear them up. Hopefully this will work smoothly.

Good Luck,

poncho

Very Nice Thank you

WaHOOOOOOOOOO! BIG THANKS Poncho this will turn a otherwise boring week into something to look forward to. Big Grin (Update) have installed and my god they are beautiful and a real work of art.Thanks again Poncho.

Very nice :Smile) Well done.

Planemad

Well I'll be damned! Ya really went and finished it, didn't ya!? Gonna reinstall IL-2 right now. Thanks a lot , from a big Jug fan!

Looks Great! Thx a lot!

Very nice work Big Grin

Thank you for your work and for posting it Smile

Deutschmark

hi poncho and thks for these beautiful works!
I have however a prob: don't know why but it seems some meshes are missing 'cause I can see through the pit the propeller! Missing the whole forward part of the 'pit...
I run 409mUP201
thks in advance for your suggestions!
gianluca

Hi all, yes these are really great repaints, only a bit draughty :wink: No holes he said! But serious, what did I do wrong

[Image: p47.jpg]

Im on SAS mod act game. Thanks for any advise
PS Will there be Bubbletop canopy's as well?

From your screenshot the mesh that is missing is called body.msh. This will happen if there is another mod that alters P47s loads first and also uses this mesh. One temporary remedy you might try would be to rename the P47D Razorback Cockpits folder to something like aP47D Razorback Cockpits or 0P47D Razorback Cockpits. Doing this will probably make the other mod (perhaps a gunsight mod of some kind?) work incorrectly.

I don't have UP on my computer so I didn't test. but I assume that the conflict would be with an added mod.

Keep me posted

hi poncho and thks feor your answer! u right, I have CirX POV mod in my install so I have to choose between your beautiful 'pit and the widend POV, no way to have both unfortunately....

gianlucabagatti Wrote:hi poncho and thks feor your answer! u right, I have CirX POV mod in my install so I have to choose between your beautiful 'pit and the widend POV, no way to have both unfortunately....

You can't use them both now, but thanks for reporting this conflict. This might well be fixable.

Poncho,

Love the pits. Have a problem with the panels in the dash. The sun shines through them.

S!

Thank you poncho. Beautiful pit with nice details in the canopy structure. This was definitely worth the wait.

Hi Poncho, yes that was my problem to, Circ's POV mod. Removed it an no more holes and draught. Thanks. Only now I've got me something else; I removed your previous version from my mods folder and now I no longer have a cockpit in the 27D & 27Late. Cry And I also wonder if the Alignment Ironsights folder can stay in the mods folder.