Demjansk

can someone make Demyansk ?

[Image: 67129a3c7033.jpg]
[Image: Demjansk_Einkesselung.png]

normannn Wrote:can someone make Demyansk ?
http://s05.radikal.ru/i178/1005/3b/67129a3c7033.jpg
http://dic.academic.ru/pictures/wiki/fi ... selung.png

Welcome to McDonals IL2 stile...
I'll have a Demjansk, a side order of Truck island and a small Hawaii to go
O ya... and hold the early Zero's please, don't need them at this late date and time...
Hey... am to get 9 cents back and you only gave me 8... never coming here again... :OO

Sorry just could not help myself :lol: , I see a lot of this every week,
People coming in and saying... Can someone make this.
Not really knowing what goes into making something for IL2 like a Demjansk map
Some map makers can take a year or even more to make a good map for IL2
Just so you know, but asking for it with a ( please ) does help sometimes :wink:

Deutschmark

Hi'
Interesting !
ColaBen

It wouldn't be that complicated, but any project is a lot of work. Map making is pretty time-consuming. And most map makers have their own list of favourite subjects to complete.

I am just finishing up a 1.0 version of the Army Group Centre sector. I have to say that Army Group North doesn't really interest me. There's only so much forest, swamp and lake I can handle in one lifetime and the Demyansk sector seems fairly bleak and desolate.

Don't take the comments too hard normann. I've seen this area requested before, a couple times, and it is a good request. The east front covered such a large area that there are lots of spaces that need to be filled.

The Demyansk pocket and front line there is an interesting sideshow to all the other major battles going on in Russia.
Perhaps some map maker will take interest in it some day. Agracier has been making some eastern front maps and he's faster than anyone so it's possible... agracier, if you're watching, hint, hint!

normannn Wrote:can someone make Demyansk ?

[Image: 67129a3c7033.jpg]
[Image: Demjansk_Einkesselung.png]

Hi ! Smile

There's one yean ago, I began a map with Demjansk, Lyuban, Dno, Staraya Russa and Ilmen Lake.

There's enough work to do ( populate the bigger towns, finish airfields, put bridges and colour the map.

If anyone want finish this map, I can send all the files... :wink: