HSFX 5.0 Dedicated servers online

Here is a start of a list of HSFX 5.0 Dedicated servers on Hyperlobby.

*---> =gRiJ=HSFX5_Mod DF server
  • - No player icon
    - No icons
    - No speedbar
    - No fog of war icons

*---> Warwings DF server (100 mb up and down)
  • Direct IP: 70.87.121.84:21006
    CRT=2
    No Externals in air
    Externals on Ground
    No Minimap path
    Speedbar for the older guys
    No Icons
    HSFX 5.0 Expert mode ON
    Carrier Take off Enabled
    Skins enabled

*---> World_at_War DF server (100 mb up and down)
  • CRT=2
    Externals
    Minimap path On
    Speedbar
    Icons enabled
    HSFX 5.0 Expert mode ON
    Carrier Take off Enabled
    Skins enabled

*---> 102nd_COOP_dedicated
  • CRT=2
    No Externals in air
    Externals on Ground
    No Minimap path
    Speedbar for the older guys
    No Icons
    HSFX 5.0 Expert mode ON

*---> RedtailsDS
  • CRT=2
    HSFX 5.0 Expert mode ON

*---> BoB1940_by_LW10
  • HSFX5 + EXPERT MODE (FULL DIFFICULTY)

Good idea here, man.

This was made a Sticky Topic, too.

Fireskull

updated list

Hello all. I have been away from IL-2 for a while so I am reviving this great game. Some amazing work going on here guys. I just finished installing HSFX 5.0 and it looks/sounds amazing. I wanted to play online on the battle-fields-2 dedicated HSFX server but it states that I have a different version of the game (HSFX 5.0) but that is what i am using. I tried a couple of things. First I enabled HSFX 5.0 then "EXPERT mode" using JSGME (and nothing else). The game quits at 60% when I do this. Next I tried just with HSFX 5.0 and not "EXPERT mode" enabled and it ran ok, but again I got the "Different Version of the game" error from the server. I also read that the MODS folder had to be disabled by putting a minus (-) in front of the folder name so I tried this and again the game quits at 60%. I do have a backup of my main game folder at v1.10 vanilla install stage (without HSFX 5.0) so I can retry the HSFX installation in a certain order if that is necessary.
Any help would be appreciated thanks guys, and keep up the good work.

Hi,

Smile

Good to know that you like HSFX.

The 60% means likely a patch installed wrong, in the wrong order, or in rare cases one of them could be too corrupt - or in other words, corrupt files. ( Testing for corrupt files or checking the hash count ensures that no files are corrupt. )

However, I suggest hanging tight and enjoying what you have for a little while because HSFX 6.0 will be released relatively soon. (! Big Grin ) I am not speaking for the HSFX team but I would guess this month.

As a matter of fact, some important leading modders are waiting for 6.0 to come shortly so they can expand things, too.

Here are the basic guides to help you. These will be updated and improved once 6.0 is released but you can check to see that everything is in order, which might uncover why you can't connect with that server.

IL-2 Newbie Guide
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=29314

IL-2 Patch Central
viewtopic.php?f=96&t=31580

In a nutshell, HSFX 5.0 and bugfix patch are based on IL-2 1946 version 4.10 (and bug fix patch).

HSFX 6.0 will be based on IL-2 4.11(and bug fix patch).

These cannot be mixed. Save IL-2 patched and anything else that you might need. Grabbing copies is, of course, much faster than redownloading.

I hope that this helps.

Fireskull