HSFX v5.0.1 hotfix

Hi all,

HOTFIX 5.0.1 is available from

http://102nd.servebeer.com/TEST/HSFX_Ve ... XE.torrent

Quote:Install Instructions:-

For BOTH Client and Server version.

i) Disable ALL of the jsgme switcher options (move to Left)

ii) Make sure you point the installer at the il2 Root folder with HSFXv5.0 installed in it. (eg D:\Flightsims\il2 Sturmovik 46 )

iii) Run the Installer.

iv) Enable HSFX and other prefered options with jsgme

v) Start the game, if you got the install path correct, the load screen will say v5.0.1 on the right.

(its a tiny .1 on the end... if you miss it try flying the B29 in QMB. If its good, you got it.)

Added:-

Lejo's Desert House Pack. Redko MTO saves missions OK now

Mosquitoes, working RDF added. (new)

U2VS java re-added. It is now a flyable once again.

Fixed:-

Carrier Spawn bug (DF servers only) when player/server not using CTO.

Bf109 B1 Incorrect engine referance.

B29 cockpit not showing.

G4M2 Cockpit not showing.

Beaufighter X rear turret ai control arcs

Skin mapping not showing properly when player took T gunner only positions in a few aircraft in Co-op mode.

Su-2 Cockpit corrected.

Mosquito XVI Radiator flaps.

R Tail boom of P38J10_Lo (USA) corrected

Added 'Hayrake' to CVL's. Fixed some Ships not showing up as Stationary

Credits Update:-

Corrected spelling of Carolines map (thanks Dave OD)

HMS Fiji is by Asheshouse of course.
It was the last thing that we added but did not make it into the read me.

Great- I had wondered if the missing B-29 'pit" was my fault.... :wink:
Downloaded &installed- Thanx for the heads up!

Good day, everyone

This hotfix for the recently released HSFX 5.0 mod pack is approved.

Smile
Fireskull

Link keeps timing out...hopefully only temporarily. Big Grin

Everyone can get the hot fix at our squadron forums

http://www.fallenangelssquadron.com/mod ... load&cid=9

Good luck

cmirko Wrote:Fixed:-
Carrier Spawn bug (DF servers only) when player/server not using CTO.
What, exactly, was this bug? I'm running a DF sever with 5.0.1. patch. In one mission, on 3BG KTO Winter map, EssexCV9, I get airspawn every time on the server, yet if I create a server in game, and run this mission, I get spawn on deck, OK.

Another mission on same server, MTO map, same CV, spawn is on deck, OK.

I don't have CTO mod enabled, neither game, nor server.

Yes, I have checked that "Always Airspawn" is unchecked, tried deleting and replacing the Home Base, the CV...nothing works. What have I missed?

Recently had to do a reinstall of 4.10.1 & with it the HSFX 5.0 7 hotfix...all fresh - now I get nothing but a stop at 95% load...I understand this has happened occsionally to others, so may I ask what i have done wrong...it worked before ?
Sad

question, did you move all the mods from the right to the left prior to updating?

Monguse Wrote:question, did you move all the mods from the right to the left prior to updating?
Well I actually had a 4.10.1 fresh install before installing HFSX5.0, then I immediately dropped in the hot fix...should I have palyed it once,made sure all the JSGME were then disabled then install the hotfix.I seem to remember thats what I did the first time around before the hotfix was available now that you mention it.Would this explain my problems this time? :-?

Testing is always a good idea, but should not have been necessary.
What about the D2D patch? Or do you have the DVD?

Original dvd ....then upgraded & working thru 4.10.1.

This hotfix did not fix my spawn bug problem. I followed the directions to the letter. When I host a dogfight game my plane disappears after a short period of time of sitting on the flight deck with Carrier Take Off enabled. When I joined my server from another computer on my home network I would get disconnected from the server after a short period of sitting on the flight deck with Carrier Take Off enabled.

-)-MAILMAN-

Sorry for what may be a stupid question, but I never used a hash sum tool... what numbers am I looking to verify to/against to ensure I have a non corrup file(s) for HSFX 5.0 and the 5.01 hotfix. I think they are MD5 #'s??? Does the tool verify against numbers embedded in the file, that I don't see, or do I need a set of numbers to verify against....seems to me in other examples, the poster provided numbers to be verified... I assume the tool provides a set of numbers, and one would compare.....I can't find numbers for 5.0 or 5.01

Sorry if this is obvious to everyone but me :-?

-)-MAILMAN- Wrote:This hotfix did not fix my spawn bug problem. I followed the directions to the letter. When I host a dogfight game my plane disappears after a short period of time of sitting on the flight deck with Carrier Take Off enabled. When I joined my server from another computer on my home network I would get disconnected from the server after a short period of sitting on the flight deck with Carrier Take Off enabled.

-)-MAILMAN-

Hi, MAILMAN

This worked previously, so it should work now, unless there is a corrupt file somewhere which is very unlikely.

I would give this about a 99.99% chance of being a server to client connection issue of some kind.

Fireskull

Fireskull Wrote:
-)-MAILMAN- Wrote:This hotfix did not fix my spawn bug problem. I followed the directions to the letter. When I host a dogfight game my plane disappears after a short period of time of sitting on the flight deck with Carrier Take Off enabled. When I joined my server from another computer on my home network I would get disconnected from the server after a short period of sitting on the flight deck with Carrier Take Off enabled.

-)-MAILMAN-

Hi, MAILMAN

This worked previously, so it should work now, unless there is a corrupt file somewhere which is very unlikely.

I would give this about a 99.99% chance of being a server to client connection issue of some kind.

Fireskull

Maybe I should explain better. When I say I am hosting the game it is not as a dedicated server. I open the game, choose multiplayer, create new server, select dogfight, load mission, select a home base, select arming, click fly. So I am both hosting the game and playing it at the same time, on the same install on the same machine so I don't understand how this could be a server to client issue. 100% of the time when I spawn on the flight deck if I wait for a couple of minutes my plane disappears (when I check the log (read me file) it says something like I sustained fatal damage). I then hop on my laptop and join the game to test it. I spawn on the flight deck and after a couple of minutes I get disconnected. I have never had this happen with any versions prior to HSFX 5. Nothing has changed on my router (port forwarding, etc.)

This only happens if I sit on the flight deck not if I actually take off and fly.

-)-MAILMAN-[/quote]