Asus P6T Deluxe
Core i7 920 @ 2.67Ghz
6GB DDR3 RAM
Windows Vista 64-bit
Zotac GeForce GTX 580 1536MB Amp! Edition
Nvidia Driver: 266.58
Screen resolution: 1920x1080

Fireskull

Nice vid !!! Very nice !!! Thanks for sharing ;o)

Ted

Like the graphics , but hate that nasty default engine sound ..tell me that they're going to fix that real soon , Merlins have their distinct engine sound as well as the DB601 series ... hope its fixed in a patch and not put off with another lame excuse like with the old IL2 series when they said it couldn't be fixed ..when it was proven among other issues ..it could :twisted:

Respectfully ,

Bolt

Looks great....when it isn't glitching, but still I'd rather keep playing IL-2 until most of the problems are fixed.
Other than that I just can't wait to be flying a 109 in the BoB!

Looks good. Still see glitches. What happens when you add the clouds?? Also the engine sound is terrible. I will stick with IL2 until they actually put out a finished game. Even then I will wait to see what others say about it before I buy it.

Oh yeah, they should have recorded the demo trailer in your computer!! Big Grin

Bolt Wrote:Like the graphics , but hate that nasty default engine sound ..tell me that they're going to fix that real soon , Merlins have their distinct engine sound as well as the DB601 series ... hope its fixed in a patch and not put off with another lame excuse like with the old IL2 series when they said it couldn't be fixed ..when it was proven among other issues ..it could :twisted:

Respectfully ,

Bolt

That's my biggest pet peeve as well. They make great FMs but mess up the damn engine sounds.

here a demonstration of my last match made with cliffs of dover, with a team a little more modest than described in the video.

http://youtu.be/Hpy3jGIpO8s?hd=1

Hi Folks!
The graphics are great, but the sound Cry . The vids are all well done!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Horrido

shrek1

P.S.: I think I must upgrade my computer! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Flying lawnmowers has never looked that good Wink