DCG mission start problem

I have upgraded to 4.10 with hot fix 4.10.1, and I have installed HSFX 5.0.
Now when I start a dcg campaign all the aircraft in the game start upside down and crash immediately.
I have unselected everything in the JGSME switcher apart from HSFX and my mods folder only has freddy's P-51D cockpit and Wolfshines RAF pilot (doesn't work anyway).
Any ideas?

95aqua-ta Wrote:I have upgraded to 4.10 with hot fix 4.10.1, and I have installed HSFX 5.0.
Now when I start a dcg campaign all the aircraft in the game start upside down and crash immediately.
I have unselected everything in the JGSME switcher apart from HSFX and my mods folder only has freddy's P-51D cockpit and Wolfshines RAF pilot (doesn't work anyway).
Any ideas?

Hi,

I have never heard of that one before now! Confusedhock:

That is definately a gliche in the spawning.

It is possible that you have a corrupt file somewhere. Did you test for corruption of files or do the hash count ?

If you did make sure of clean files at every step of patching, then I would reinstall the HSFX 5.0 and apply the HSFX 5.01 hotfix. Don't worry about starting from scratch if you tested all patches at each stage. Just point the HSFX 5.0 (then the HSFX 5.01) install at the main IL-2 folder. When asked to overwrite, say YES to ALL.

That should fix it, unless it is a gliche in the mission map itself.

Fireskull

Thanks Fireskull I'll try a re-install as it effects all maps, so must be a fault with the main set up.
Smile

Hi,

What happened? Did you fix it?

How about the hotfix HSFX 5.01?

I moved this thread to the HSFX forum.

Fireskull

Hi,

What happened? Did you fix it?

How about the hotfix HSFX 5.01?

I moved this thread to the HSFX forum.

Fireskull

You must use shift+tab after airplane crash put PageUp and see error weapons load.Crash planes is then you have wrong loading weapon by dcg.
Must change loding in panel dcg and generate missions again.
In my web http://www.pliki.backspace.com.pl you can download upgrade patch dcg for HSFX 5.01. I still test it.

Hi guys, sorry I haven't been here for a while.
I fixed it by deleting the planeshine mod, everything is now hunky dorey.. Big Grin

Hey AMK. So I am playing il2 1946 v 4.10.1 With HSFX v 5.01. I have downloaded the DCG v 3.46 from your site as well as the Battle of Britain v 1.2. for HSFX 5.01. And it's working. The ONLY problem is that the only German fighters are the Bf 110 F2 from 1941. I can't play with any other plane. Not only that but the bf 109 E3 doesn't even spawn during the game, the skies are full of just Bf 110 F2. Can you please help me??

Simular problem as mentioned. When going to quick missions for Luftwaffe mission #1 bf109's, the Hun side spawns in midair and crash onto the field. Mission#3 works ok, so it seems to be only happening to certain planes.

Badger

DCG 3.46 and HSFX 5.1

I can play the mission, however, when I land and then esc. to quit, the whole game hangs on the menu. Alt+Tab doesn't work, and eventually DCG crashes.

This also happens if I get killed during the mission and then try and quit.

Any Ideas please :-?