HistoMod and R/R/R

Good morning Gentlemen,

I was asked by Feinripp1 to translate and write this issue and question.

I tried to use R/R/R in HistoMod 4.0 and 4.5 with no success.
If the Zutimod works exactly like in UP2.01 I eliminate 98% of an operating error...
Did anybody tested R/R/R in HistoMod so far?

Or do you have to activate all mods in HistoMod to be sure that the Zutimod is working?

Does someone had a positive experience with R/R/R, please let me know!
Maybe I've overlooked something.
If this is the case I take my 98% back right away of cource. :wink:

Thank you for your answers!

Greetings
Klaus

Servus Miteinander,

ich habe versucht im HistoMod R/R/R zu testen. Ist leider fehlgeschlagen im 4.5 sowie im 4.0. Wenn Zutimod genauso funktioniert wie im
UP 2.01 schließe ich einen Bedienungsfehler zu 98% aus. Hat jemand von euch Fliegern R/R/R schon mal getestet?
Oder muß man im HistoMod alle Mods aktivieren das der ZutiMod funktioniert!
Wenn jemand von euch postive Erfahrungen gemacht hat, dann lasst es mich bitte wissen. Vielleicht habe ich auch was übersehen. Wenn das der Fall
ist dann nehme ich meine 98% selbstverständlich sofort zurück.
Danke für eure Antworten.

Gruß
Klaus

P.S. Maybe I made the same mistake - it won't work for me neither... :oops:
Jambo :wink:

Whaoo, sound me strange.
The RRR is 100% the same use than in the other issues with this Zuti Mod.
The only differences with "standart" Zuti mods is some corrections on Hotleys, CVs. Would please explain in details the bugs or the non sense in this fonction?
I built one mission per week for the friday' second WW period training in full Histo and there is no major problem with RRR.
Let me know, I hope to find the source of the problem and an accuracy answer to solve it.

Hi lebig,

Thank you for your quick response! :wink:

Feinripp1 wrote:

Ich bringe es einfach nicht fertig im HisoMod das R/R/R funktioniert. Meiner Meinung nach geht man wie im UP 2.01 vor. Mann markiert den Platz mit dem Object (205) im HistoMod oben links und unten rechts. Dann hinterlegt man am Ende der Mis Datei dies als [AlternativeAirfield]. Oder liege ich hier falsch!?
Ein Beispiel aus der Finnlandkarte:

You find a picture of his JSGME here as well: JSGME

I'm just not able to make R/R/R working in HistoMod. In my opinion you do the same like in UP2.01. You mark the Airfield with the object (205) in Histomod above left and down right. Then you put this at the End of the mis file as [AlternativeAirfield]. Or am I wrong?

An example from the Finland Map (click the link)

He did installed every Mod..... :-?

So - I have to admit - I don't know whats wrong?
May you send me a working R/R/R map and I send it to Feinripp1? (And try it myself) :oops:

Thank you very much lebig!

And - A HAPPY EASTER to all of you and your families! Big Grin

Fisrt try to change Korea_Zuti by the new one: Zuti HistoMod, available with the same link than before. It is an upgrade version. I had not worked on RRR in the new one, but who know? java and game have strange reactions sometimes.
Try it!

Hi Mates,

I play Histo 4.5, and I can also read Rearm Refuel Repair into my menu. But when I am trying to rearm and refuel I have the following message :

Unable to comply ! Check chocks and/or Position.

I got this message when I am on the runway, on the taxiway and on the parking too.

In Jsgme, I have all the Mods activated for Histo.

As I played online with ZutiDSv1.01, (it was without HistoMod and HistoZuti activated) I remeber I saw it working (on the parking and on the runway).

I don't say RRR and Histo doesn't work, because I didn't tested enough yet and I never would citicize this fantastic work, but when I fly cmapaigns (offline), RRR doesn't work, so I can't return fighting after landed... May be I did something wrong ?

I hope what I wrote here will help you LeBig and Jambo, I will continue testing it here. I keep you update ;o)

Ted

PS : Lebig : Je ne veux pas que vous passiez des nuits avec Freddy à tout tester... laissez nous participer aussi Big Grin ;o)

I have a small idea: on wich map have you that? only Histomaps or also stock maps?
Try to unshoot the case in the Zuti RRR prep in accordance of refuel center or shop enter. It should work with shocks anywhereon the base.

lebig Wrote:I have a small idea: on wich map have you that? only Histomaps or also stock maps?
Try to unshoot the case in the Zuti RRR prep in accordance of refuel center or shop enter. It should work with shocks anywhereon the base.

Hi Lebig, I just tryed F4U4 on Okinawa (QMB, scramble), and after that a A4D on Kuban (QMB, Scramble), I also tryed I-16 Skis on Moscow Winter, it crashed (I have a global view, like if I-16 was not flyable), tested 109 G 6 (a stock plane) on Histo Korean Winter Map

I put shocks, no rearm (I was out of ammo) on the starting base...

Here screens from JSGME and Mods Configs

[Image: jsgmerrrhistomods.jpg]

[Image: jsgmerrrhisto.jpg]

Maybe I forget something...

Keep on testing ;o)

Ted

For the I16, bug is already solved in the v4.6 with DT outstanding pits inside!

lebig Wrote:For the I16, bug is already solved in the v4.6 with DT outstanding pits inside!

Yess nice to hear it ;o)

I tryed to disable into my Mods folder '00_Zuti_Histomod', game crashed after 70 %.

For sure Feinrip1 and me have done something wrong lol

I wish you a good night, and I do hope, with modesty my posts will help you.

Cheers Ted

Hi Gentlemen,

LeBigTed, you really don't know how close you are to the truth...! :Smile)

Feinripp1 asked me to write and explained everything....
He got confused with "Toggle Chocks" and "Parking brakes".
He used the Parking brakes command instead of the Toggle Chocks....
Now he knows - and it works! :mrgreen:

He's so sorry for the confusing he made!
lebig he owns you an favor - so he wrote me! :Smile)

I might too..... will have a try again and see if I made the same mistake... :oops:

Wish you all a very nice Eastern.