First Problem!!!

I started having problems with VFS so I did a re-install. From a fresh install I added the P-6E from this site link. All was fine untill......

I have an old computer so I selected "Best Speed" from the video option. Thats when the Hawk started bouncing all over the place. I am about to revert back to "Best Quality" and check it again with other planes, default and add-ons.

I start up the game and select Corsica_006. This is the Sabre jet take-off. I changed the Jet to a Cesnna 150 and it spawned fine with a little forward movement but stopped. I then changed to the P-6E and it lunged forward and stood on it's nose. I "repaired" it and then did what I described above in my original post.

Jack, try ( default ) and what is your PC ?

Minimum Requirements
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.0 GHz, Intel Core 2.0 GHz, AMD Athlon 2000 or better
RAM: 1GB or better
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6800 GT, ATI Radeon 9800 Pro or better
VRAM: 128MB of Graphics Memory
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
DirectX: DX9.0c or DX10

Playing in Best Quality gives me 15FPS but its doable and the Hawk flys nice! Best Speed gives me 30fps.

[Image: Dell.jpg?t=1304203675]

Dell M992 on a Radeon 9800

I think I threw in another 1gb ram years ago.

I just tried both P6E's the one from here and the one from the VSF site
I even set up VSF over again and tried them both on my low end PC
And I could not get it to do what you are talking about, my low PC is
1 Core 2.6 AMD, 2 gigs ram and GeForce 6700 vid card, with XP.
My setup is:
Set Defaults
24 bit depth buffer
Render inside window

No problem, its me!!! I need a new computer...needed a new one for years.

Salute

The problem is you only have one gig of ram your system is using part of your ram so when in game you are getting real low FPS and makes the vehicals jerk back and forth I just tested it on my laptop using just 1 gig of ram and the planes jerk back and forth and want to nose over. You need to get you another stick of ram and adjust your video settings

I'll make a video of what it does.

Please do, as I e-mailed the have developer to come look at this thread to see if he might be able to see what your problem is but I think what Python said sounds about right and is why I did not have it happen as I have 2 gigs ram.

Deutschmark

My bad, it had 512MB ram and I added another 512MB a few years ago. I thought I added 1GB Sad

Stutter!
http://youtu.be/O3kMjumHbhY

How many slots do you have for RAM sticks in your PC, if you have 2
Then go get 2 one gig sticks of RAM and put them in, you can look on
The net to see what kind of RAM your mother board will take.
Your CPU and Vid card are file for this sim there at the low end but will
Work its the RAM you need.

Deutschmark

Thanks, will do!

Now ya see why IL2 is so bad on me.

Just opened up my Dell and found the fan on the video card dead. Not to good!!!! Guess I'll get one'a them too!

Got an ATI Radeon Pro 256 video card ordered. I had the 128 video card. Plus I installed another 1BG memory stick. Maybe the card will get here by the weekend!