hsfx rudder glitch

Hi guys today i've been experiencing the most annoying thing that can happen to you in il2, my rudder at pure random always turns left and i don't press anything, its very annnoying because i can't pull up or do any manuvers with my rudder glitched left
I need help fixing this and it didn't happen untill yesterday at random

What kind of hardware are you using? Rudder pedals? Twist stick? Keyboard? This sounds hardware rather than software related.

i used keyboard but it doesn't matter, i changed the keybindings of z and x (i don't use , . & /) to , and . but it still threw me to the left
so i think its software,

It's not software. Most likely you have either a crossed control (double entry) or a dirty contact on the keyboard PSB.

S!

well unfortunatly that would be imposible because i've tried 2 keyboards and triple checked i didn't have any bad key bindings

And you have no Joystick, Throttle or Rudder Pedals.....
Correct?

S!

i do own a joystick but i don't have it plugged in because its really odd trying to control my plane, and my set of pedals isn't plugged in either
also if i can bring this up how do i get my throttle on my Logitech attack 3 joystick to work with il2? the game doesn't seem to recognize it

Even if you use keyboard only, did you try tweaking with rudder sensitivity and dead zone in the "hardware setup" menu? If, due to a conflict, your game assigns rudder control to a "ghost device" this could at least reduce the effect.

Also, did you try creating a new pilot profile with default controls?

If everything else fails, try re-installing the game IN A DIFFERENT DIRECTORY, so that you're sure no config file is kept from the old install. You can safely copy-paste skins and missions.

And, just to be sure, try spraying some electronic parts cleaner into your USBs.

i'll try that, but your saying just because spray into the usb plug?

Cleaner spray, in case dirt/dust/anything is creating a false contact. It's unlikely, but you never know...

i fixed it but i had to just reinstall the whole game :\