Old planes AAA

Hallo Friends Big Grin
I'm trying to collect all the planes and mods that can get to the versions of Il2. Could you help me about the planes and the ancient MODS All Aircraft Arcade - AAA, mostly: Bf109Floats, He111H2Floats, U2Floats, TB3Floats, TB1, TB4, Messerschmitt MeP1091a, and others. :?:
any information will be of great help already. Antecipate my Thanks. :wink: kirk1965 (Amaury) - Brazil. (google translation)

Hello, Kirk
I moved this thread to the General Discussions forum for now.
Smile

Fireskull

Ok my friend. I will wait any info. :roll:

kirk1965 Wrote:Hallo Friends Big Grin
I'm trying to collect all the planes and mods that can get to the versions of Il2. Could you help me about the planes and the ancient MODS All Aircraft Arcade - AAA, mostly: Bf109Floats, He111H2Floats, U2Floats, TB3Floats, TB1, TB4, Messerschmitt MeP1091a, and others. :?:
any information will be of great help already. Antecipate my Thanks. :wink: kirk1965 (Amaury) - Brazil. (google translation)

Kirk,

All the UI (Unified Installer) planes and mods from the old AAA website were included in HSFX mod pack, plus many nice things since that time.

You can read the list of planes and mods in the READ ME just to be sure:
viewtopic.php?f=106&t=31515
You will need the HSFX 5.0 and 5.01 hotfix plus the latest soundfix, found in the same forum as the above link.

It is a huge list of aeroplanes, so I will leave it up to you to look at it and find want you want ( 400 + planes? I forgot the number, really big )

Other mod packs might also have what you want, but you - again - need to look and see or get help here in the forum. There is UltraPack mod pack, too. Their previous mod pack included HSFX content, but not sure about the latest because I have not had time to look at it.

There is a start for you.

Anyone else got some advice for Kirk?

Smile

Fireskull

Just to be clear, I am refering to all the mods and planes of the UI mod pack, which is not all the mods of the old AAA, but still a large number of the best mods of that time.

Fireskull

My special friend Big Grin
As I said, I'm collecting as much of planes and mods that I can find on the web for Il2.
I have installed on my PC versions 4.07, 4.08, 4.09, 4.10 and 4101. Also I have the UP 2.01 and 3.0 + RC2. The HSFX4.11 and 5.1. Histomod4.5 and now recent versions of airplanes of WW1, 1956 Jet Age, and finally, Dark Blue World - DBW-SAS. :twisted:
The planes I have mentioned do not appear in any of them, the reason for my search.
I keep searching and willing to assist fellow pilots Il2, mainly from AAS. Thank you all for your support.(google translator) :roll:

kirk1965 Wrote:Hallo Friends Big Grin

kirk1965 Wrote:My special friend Big Grin
As I said, I'm collecting as much of planes and mods that I can find on the web for Il2.
I have installed on my PC versions 4.07, 4.08, 4.09, 4.10 and 4101. Also I have the UP 2.01 and 3.0 + RC2. The HSFX4.11 and 5.1. Histomod4.5 and now recent versions of airplanes of WW1, 1956 Jet Age, and finally, Dark Blue World - DBW-SAS. :twisted:
The planes I have mentioned do not appear in any of them, the reason for my search.
I keep searching and willing to assist fellow pilots Il2, mainly from AAS. Thank you all for your support.(google translator) :roll:

Kirk,

You can hunt for them here, one by one, to see what we have. Use Search to help you.

There might be something in the data base for you remaining from the AAA days, but you will have to do the search to find it in the public forum.

I hope that someone actually has some of them and can help you, but we will have to wait and see.

Fireskull

kirk1965 Wrote:My special friend Big Grin

Reason they do not appear in any of them is simple: those mods do not exist.

Most of what you mention was once a WIP never really done. So forget about ALL of them... except...

He-111 with floats

Tupolevs

U2VS floats maybe some day

Slow passed on to me some of his WIPs to see if I could carry on... for some it is "just" classfiles and FM, but others may need some major fixes.

HE111 with floats was close to completion when 410m came out and slowed down all modding community. None of the above is in my current list of priorities (too much work on the wait!) but I still plan to eventually tackle them.

You are talking about all these:
http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,6982.0.html
Slow was last active November last year, so unless someone else has the files I don't think you will ever see these.

And the 109 with floats was done, the topic is still there for slot request but the aircraft itself is no longer on the site.

Yes, Slow, this is the name of the modder who worked on projects of planes with floats.
I wait with great care if some master of virtual modeling can take up anew the task. This year I will start studying a lot about Il2, MSH files, and a myriad of other issues in order to participate more actively in the il2 community, not only as members but to other tasks. Thanks for the informations. ; Smile

You can easily add floats to all the planes, however the modified FM to make them float will be quite challenging.

OK. Thx. Smile
This is my desire to participate more actively in the forums and mods. But I'm still a troglodit virtual, the basic need to learn a lot, mainly on drawings and 3d. I have visited and read all the tutorials by AAS. SAS and M4T, if you have any tips on a good site or way to my studies, I thank:
my email: kirk-alm ( at ) hotmail ( dot ) com

Hi kirk1965 welcome to the site Smile

I fixed your e-mail, never put a live e-mail addy on any websites
Forum or the next thing you will know is your e-mail box will be
Full of spam.

Deutschmark

:oops:
ok and Thx.

Hello, read this I was very happy that I have saved all the mods I've downloaded des year 2009, des of unified instaler1.1 1.2 also the old AAA aircraft but not is if the amount of mods aircraft and others will include those who are looking for, think I have almost 2Tb of saved moods, des maps skins campaigns aircraft etc etc..If you need AAA Unified Installer 1.1 can hang it on any page of downloads such as MEDIAFIRE or RAPIDSHARE, always with the permission of AAS...

Thank you