air to air rockets

Hey guys I was just wondering how to control the rockets like the AI can sometime ill be in the lerche and my wingman will fire his rockets and they turn and try to hit a bomber however when i fire them the will just go Straight ahead Tongue how do i control them heh do i need to be within a certain distance..? if you can help i would appreciate it Big Grin

bencivenga1 Wrote:Hey guys I was just wondering how to control the rockets like the AI can sometime ill be in the lerche and my wingman will fire his rockets and they turn and try to hit a bomber however when i fire them the will just go Straight ahead Tongue how do i control them heh do i need to be within a certain distance..? if you can help i would appreciate it Big Grin
Hi there

To control the X-4 missile you need to set up the relevant controls for it under the "Gunsight / Bomber Controls" section in your controls panel.

The controls needed to control missile are;

Adjust sight control to right......steer missile right
Adjust sight control to left.......steer missile left
Increase sight altitude............steer missile up
Decrease sight altitude...........steer missile down

As for range, I think they have a max range of 4 Km

madcat Wrote:
bencivenga1 Wrote:Hey guys I was just wondering how to control the rockets like the AI can sometime ill be in the lerche and my wingman will fire his rockets and they turn and try to hit a bomber however when i fire them the will just go Straight ahead Tongue how do i control them heh do i need to be within a certain distance..? if you can help i would appreciate it Big Grin
Hi there

To control the X-4 missile you need to set up the relevant controls for it under the "Gunsight / Bomber Controls" section in your controls panel.

The controls needed to control missile are;

Adjust sight control to right......steer missile right
Adjust sight control to left.......steer missile left
Increase sight altitude............steer missile up
Decrease sight altitude...........steer missile down

As for range, I think they have a max range of 4 Km
thank you thank you thank you Big Grin been wondering that for a long time lol now i know Smile