Senseye 3

Hello!

I bought a G2220HD monitor yesterday, the image looked great and I liked it very much.

Today I turned it on and found out that it has turned senseye on (out of the box it was off, at least according to senseye demo) and now the image looks horrible as texts and other small
parts have awful jagged edges and it "burns" the colors, it's not smooth.

How do I turn it on or off? I went trought all the menus without finding anything.

Hi

Don't have this monitor but had a quick look around and it seems that if you have "Picture Mode" in the "Picture Advanced menu" set to any thing other then "Standard" it will turn on "Seneye". So maybe if you set it back to "Standard" then it will turn off "Seneye" !!! But saying that from what I have read there should be an option in the menu right under "Picture Mode" to turn on or off "Seneye"

Don't know if this helps, cos relay you need to be sitting in front of the thing Smile but thought I would have a crack at it, as I got time to kill. :wink:

Thanks for the tip, but somehow it does not seem to be working... I cannot use the senseye demo mode in standard, tho.

So senseye dose switch off / disable in standard mode but everything is still blocky?

Hmmm... I don't know, have you contacted the manufacture to see what they say and do you still have your old monitor?

If you do still have it, plug it into you computer just to rule out that its not some thing else coursing this problem.

madcat Wrote:So senseye dose switch off / disable in standard mode but everything is still blocky?

Hmmm... I don't know, have you contacted the manufacture to see what they say and do you still have your old monitor?

If you do still have it, plug it into you computer just to rule out that its not some thing else coursing this problem.
I know it's the monitor, with senseye demo mode it shows half of the screen fine, and that's the side without senseye.

I will call benq today, but I won't be expecting nice support, at least in finnish... At least judged by their website.

Hi

Hows it going, did BenQ manage to sort it out ?

madcat Wrote:Hi

Hows it going, did BenQ manage to sort it out ?
Dunno what happened, at least it's working properly now.