why No Dgen Offline Campaigns in HSFX 5?

I have installed IL2 1946 white patch 4.10.1 and HFSX 5 but in HFSX 4.1 you have Dgen Offline Campaigns so whey not in HSFX 5?

sorry for my bad english

Readme from HSFX 5.0:

Quote:Offline and Dgen Campaigns:-

This time we did not include a load of edited Dgen campaign files etc. There are many of these available from Mission4Today Website if you want to find some. These are always going to be much more up to date and with much fuller authors write ups than we could possibly ever keep up with.

There is a drawback unfortunately:- modded il2 is based upon the Russian version of il2 so you will find that campaigns and nations/ranks etc may show up in Russian.

There is fortunately a simple way around this.

In your conf.ini find

[rts]
locale=

add en to get english (english language properties files already included).

You can do this for other nationalities that il2 supports too eg fr or de

BUT you (or somebody you know) has to create those language versions by copying the existing properties files in il2 Sturmovik 46/files/i18n/ , and adding for example the _fr subfix (and then of course you can finally and properly translate all of the menu option to your chosen language !.

e.g. il2 Sturmovik 46/files/i18n/ weapons_fr.properties would give you the weapons in full in your menu’s in french if you translated the file.

This is the 'native' way to do this rather than to edit the Russian files...and it has the advantage that much of it is already there in the stock game.

oke thanks for answer my question