Bug with TU-2S

There is a bug, HSFX 5.01, with TU-2S when they are AIs. They select and put on wngines correctly, but during take off it seems like only the left engine was selected, because they run out of the runway to the right side until they explode or crash.

This bug is present in the HSFX 4.11 too

Greetings

Gracias espiral. Smile

Use like 10% less throttle on the left side, the left one seems to be more powerful in UP as well.

I think he is talking about AI behavior.

Murph Wrote:I think he is talking about AI behavior.
Oh, I was blind.

you want a real bug for the TU-2? this thing apparently survives crashes at 500 km/h!
video is here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5BueJ4aKv8
i'd reccomend HQ as you won't be able to see otherwise
The strangest part about this is that it works at random as i just got a crash to go at 1000km/h (a dive from 13000 m) and now all of a sudden i can't seem to get it to happen

supercrapnstuff Wrote:you want a real bug for the TU-2? this thing apparently survives crashes at 500 km/h!
video is here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5BueJ4aKv8
i'd reccomend HQ as you won't be able to see otherwise
The strangest part about this is that it works at random as i just got a crash to go at 1000km/h (a dive from 13000 m) and now all of a sudden i can't seem to get it to happen
you probably had "Realistic Landing and Takeoff" switched off in the difficulty menu, I figured that out the hard way when I stalled and crashed into the ground

umm no i didn't if i had realistic landings off it'd just bounce, the aircraft would of taken NO damage and the biggest giveaway is the engines wouldn't of became inoperatble, its a weird bug

supercrapnstuff Wrote:umm no i didn't if i had realistic landings off it'd just bounce, the aircraft would of taken NO damage and the biggest giveaway is the engines wouldn't of became inoperatble, its a weird bug
Engines will take damage, no matter what your settings are.

they will not take damage from hitting the ground if you don't have realisitc landings on, then you can crash the plane into the ground and it will take damage, do i need to really show you how this is a bug and not my choice of settings?
you know what im gonna rip this bug open farther there is somethings with the high speed crash glitch, 99% of the time putting the camera in to an external camera will have the aircraft blow up, everything is recorded real time, no mods besides HSFX and the only 2 difficulty settings that affect damage are on, THATS everything that i NEED on for my aircraft to take damage from ground and weapons, everything i have on and off is for my personal benefit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oweXZP6ge8c
If this is not enough evidence then you can just believe what you want, just please for the love of god try it before you shoot my point down...
FYI i may look like a noob for playing with such lame difficulty but thats the difficulty settings i use for my crash compilations anyone who wants to hit "Realistic" and try for themselves be my guest, just capture it and put it to youtube if you prove me wrong okay?

supercrapnstuff Wrote:they will not take damage from hitting the ground if you don't have realisitc landings on, then you can crash the plane into the ground and it will take damage, do i need to really show you how this is a bug and not my choice of settings?
you know what im gonna rip this bug open farther there is somethings with the high speed crash glitch, 99% of the time putting the camera in to an external camera will have the aircraft blow up, everything is recorded real time, no mods besides HSFX and the only 2 difficulty settings that affect damage are on, THATS everything that i NEED on for my aircraft to take damage from ground and weapons, everything i have on and off is for my personal benefit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oweXZP6ge8c
If this is not enough evidence then you can just believe what you want, just please for the love of god try it before you shoot my point down...
FYI i may look like a noob for playing with such lame difficulty but thats the difficulty settings i use for my crash compilations anyone who wants to hit "Realistic" and try for themselves be my guest, just capture it and put it to youtube if you prove me wrong okay?
Your engines did take damage on that video...

because they hit the ground, if i had realistic landings off they wouldn't of taken damage as they were not shot only ruined
This still doesn't explain that ANY aircraft survived a crash at 1000 kmh!