Hyperlobby fail to connect remote host

When i connect to a server in Hyperlobby it say i cant connect remote to host something and server is timed out. Tested 3 servers with 10 ppl on it.

I am using AVG and i have allowed hyperclient and IL2 1946 trough resident shield

Do you have the same game version as the server?
Right now there are few different versions .

UP-RC2-----UP-RC3------4.10.1------ HSFX 5.0.1 -----HSFX 5.0.1 pus Expert mode.

well i have UP RC3 but i dissabled it trough IL2 1946 start up and trough JGSME. so i had V 4.101m and tried to join a server with 4.101.

Connection failed to remote the host

Reason: timeout

I tried 1 with UP3 rc and it dont work

What was the server name so I can try.

due to the files still in your install and the EXE still being UP you cant run 4.10.1 stock without a seperate install.

Download the UP 4.101 and install to the JSGME then active only that Mod, then you will have 4.101 only,

Planemad

Planemad, i dont know what u mean. I got 1 backup, going to pathc it to 4.09 and try a 4.09 server.

http://ultrapack.il2war.com/index.php/topic,3427.0.html

That is what you need, make sure it is the only thing activated when you try to use a 4.101 game,

Planemad

okay but i tried a server that got same verision as me , no work. And i made my backup to 4.09 and tried a 4.09 server, fail.

Hmmm... That's weird,

Sorry mate, I'm out of idea's

Can anybody help Raffiano out?

Planemad

I have reinstall and it still dont work. PLEASE HELP

try leaving up alone then creating a seperate 4.101 install. Call it "IL-2 Sturmovik 1946stock". then change the names of the folders when you want to change.