Polish RAF skins

I was wondering why in IL-2 Sturmovik when you play the Polish RAF squadrons why the Polish insignia emblem does not show up as default on the fuselage of PAF aircraft of the RAF in the game.

I request that the Polish emblem show up on Polish RAF planes because it was standard procedure to have it on so that people would know that they were Polish fighting the Germans. It was standard regulation to have it on and not having it on is inaccurate because it erases the Polish identity that they gave to their planes.

This photo.
[Image: Division+308]

Notice the Polish insignia on the plane? Why isn't this present in IL-2 Sturmovik when playing Polish RAF squadrons? That just bugs me that it is not default skin for Polish RAF planes. Why hasn't anybody thought of adding the Polish insignia to the RAF Polish squadron planes?

I request to have it added on there.

S!

Click on the Photo to download skins. In zip archives have generical skins with polish insignia on the nose to fly with game marks.

Historical skin of Spitfire Mk.Vb, EN951, RF-D,
No 303 (Kosciusko) Squadron, Kirton-in-Lindsey
September 1942, flown by S/Ldr Jan Zumbach

Skin made by _Harpia_Mafra55_
Template made by Jester-INK

[Image: 47_spitfire_mkv_sldr-jan_zumbach_303-sqn_1942.jpg]

Historical skin of Spitfire Mk V
“EVERY READY II - Wojtek - Krysia
S/Ldr Wojciech Kolacskowski
303 Sqn, Northolt - early 1942

Template by Jester.
Skin made by _Harpia_Mafra55_.

[Image: 47_spitfiremkv_everreadyii_wojtek_krysia...n_1942.jpg]

Well said patchman123!
It also bugs me that it seems that the only Polish squadron was 303!, 302 squadron was formed and operational before 303, bothe 315 and 317 were high scoring squadrons and never get a mention.
I have been lucky (and grateful) that someone had skinned both of my father's spitfires from his time with 317 and then as `A' flight leader of 3o2 sq flying out of Northolt. My father was an instructor at Deblin flying school when Skalski, Feric, Zumbach and Gladych et al graduated to become some of the famous pilots of WW2.

Hi Gentlemen,

thank you very much for mentioning all these facts! 8)

It would really be an honour to learn more about your history and stories if you would be so kind to share with us. Big Grin

And Herpia, thank you very much for sharing this well done skin!

Jambo Big Grin