Map Request

Hi!

Could someone make a completely unpopulated (no buildings) map from Odessa? I mean, without that red line separating populated/non-populated zones (by the way, I never understood the reasons for that...).
I think the possibility of populating a map according to your taste is really interesting, and I love this map because its unique airfields, exactly as I have seen from WWII photos and movies (very easy to land heavies... :oops: )
Also, the textures are smooth and beautyfull with few and small forest zones making low level dogfights a pleasant experience.
If someone got interested, please...

Many Thanks! Big Grin Big Grin

The reason for that red line you see is to distinguish from populated and un-populated areas of the map.
That particular map was made for online dogfighting. It has less static objects which helps for online play.

I'm curious why you want a map totally without objects? Is it because your computer is slow?

Well. as I have said before, I would like to re-populate this map according to my own conception since I like this map very much because the type of airfields it has among other things.
About the red line: I am an off-line player so I did not imagine that the objective of that clean zone was to provide a friendly fps scenary for online missions :oops:.

Thank You for your attention!