SLI/Crossfire Support

There seems to be troubles with some sims getting SLI/Crossfire to work succesfully. Will CK have support for multi GPU's??. ROF has stated that they can't get it operating without degrading other settings, and the only solution they suggest is to remove one GPU. This statement from them doesn't encourage me to buy ROF as I have just upgrade my system to take advantage of SLI.

:-?

Hi RickRuski, I sent your question to the developer as he would know best and this was his reply.

At this time CK can support one GPU only down the road if need arises can be upgrade for multi GPU support, but the setup as it is now will not interfere with crossfire or any other online program as its been tested for this.

Deutschmark

Thanks for that Deutschmark, at least that sounds promising.

Cheers
RickRuski

Big Grin

The latest generation of 3D cards are more than powerful enough to handle this game anyhow....

But come to think of it, will this game/engine support multiple monitors? Plenty of sim fans out there enjoy there games in double even triple screen configurations.

Hi dogz, I sent your question as well to the developer and this is what he had to say.

Yes, VSF and CK supports up to 3 Monitors now using Triple Head To Go.

Deutschmark