mouse problems...

Hey guys me again lately i've been having a jittery and freezing mouse in il2 ONLY in il2, i've tested it with many other programs and it only happens with il2, it basicly makes the game unplayable as its very aggravating to set up a mission, impossible to make a mission and really hard to look around your cockpit to find enemies or check gauges (like the fuel gauges in the A6M planes)
its very annoying and i have no idea what to do can someone help?

I have moved this to Technical Help.

Planemad

For freezing mouse, It is not known exactly because the problem occurs
You can use this key combination to solve it:
Alt+Tab or Ctrl+Alt +Supr

how would that help, plus whats supr?

Sorry I'm Spanish, is the Del key. :lol:

Alt+Tab or Ctrl+Alt+Del

This minimizes IL-2 to the taskbar, and when it restores everything tends to be well.

nothing, what will happen is i'll move my cursor around (its most notable on the menu but it really affects gameplay) and it will either lock vertically or horizontally or not move at all every half second and its starting to annoy me...i can't play this and other games are giving me problems

Have you tried to change this value?:

[Image: sensibilidadraton.jpg]

actually i have...and its useless, it still freezes every halfsecond but it just goes a little farther

Hi,

Anisotropic Filter graphics setting which is too high can cause mouse problems with some systems.

See my guide on IL-2 and graphics issues on this page here:

IL-2 Guide for Computers, Benchmarking, Optimizing, Tweaking
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=22314&start=30

Also, accidently running IL-2 twice at the same time unknowingly can cause this. (Started twice at the same time.)

Malware infection of a computer can also cause this in extreme cases.

Fireskull

Hmmm, you may like to look here, I had a similar problem so you may find it useful - viewtopic.php?f=30&t=31369

Good luck Smile

Planemad

i tried a bunch of random crap and after a long day of annoyance i just got angry and rebooted my computer...i am now 5 times more furious as thats alli i needed to do