problem with Hyperlobby

hi!
can somebody help me,I fly in servers and coops in Hyperlobby without problems,but I can't hosting coop-other players can't connect with me when I start the coop

Mac

macgiver Wrote:hi!
can somebody help me,I fly in servers and coops in Hyperlobby without problems,but I can't hosting coop-other players can't connect with me when I start the coop

Mac

Hi,

I moved this to IL-2 Technical Help Forum.

There are a bunch of things which could cause this. READ-ME of IL-2 1946 might shed light on something.

Does anyone know of a coop tutorial somewhere?

Fireskull

hi Fireskull!
I was looking for in all Il-2 manuals and tutorials and I haven't find some explication,I was looking in my OS(Firewall,Win services etc) and I find nothing :-(

regards
Mac

Do you have a router?
If so you need the address the port forward .

Also jump on HL and ask - lots of folks there to help you.

hi skyomish!
I have router but I'm "null" ,I try open port 21000 in my router,I have firewall desactivated,I haven't antivirus and my port is allways closed :-(.I was in many forums but it is allways :for make "a" enter to "b" and modified "c",but I don't know how...I try and this isn't working.I want hang me ;-(.I know nothing-for exemple I must enter IP but I don't know if this must be IP of router or of PC...
mac

i can't re download it. its always corrupted

macgiver Wrote:hi skyomish!
I have router but I'm "null" ,I try open port 21000 in my router,I have firewall desactivated,I haven't antivirus and my port is allways closed :-(.I was in many forums but it is allways :for make "a" enter to "b" and modified "c",but I don't know how...I try and this isn't working.I want hang me ;-(.I know nothing-for exemple I must enter IP but I don't know if this must be IP of router or of PC...
mac

Sorry to be so late-- Like i said get on HyperLobby .
There are many folks there that will help you figure this out.

Post " I NEED HELP!! " you will get an answer.