Lost my campaign upgrading to HSFX 5

Hello all,

Sorry if this may have been covered before. I quickly skimmed through all of this year's threads in this forum as well as the stickies and documentation I found available. I don't have a lot of time in IL-2, and recently decided to go back to it after a reformat I did a few months back. I was running 4.09m with HSFX 4.1. I had a pilot career going in USAAF Pacific.

I tried to do a clean install of IL-2 and HSFX, but after copying over my Users folder from before the reformat, my pilot career was simply not there. My next course of action was to just copy over my entire old IL-2 install, deactivate HSFX, upgrade IL-2 to 4.10.1, and install HSFX 5. This worked great and I was able to go back to my pilot career, but after flying one mission I ended up with a "beep" from my computer and a blank debriefing screen, as well as a blank briefing screen when attempting to continue to the next mission. In my program folder I found the file DgenERROR.log, and the last line is as follows:

"Error - can't open DGen\NewGuineao.DB"

Going into the DGen folder, of course I find no such file, but in my archived old install the file is in the DGen folder, as well as many many others that are no longer there. I assume this has something to do with the removal of offline campaigns from HSFX 5. I must have been playing one that came with HSFX 4.

So my question is this (assuming my previous assumptions are correct): Is there a way to get my campaign back? Is it "safe" to copy back over my DGen folder from my old install, or could that mess up the newer mod? If not, is it possible to just bring back the files I need for this one campaign? If so, how do I determine which files I need?

Thanks in advance for the help.

I copied over my old DGen folder, except didn't overwrite anything that was already there, and then applied the Enjoyr patch, and it seems to be ok now.