Pioneers Of IL2 Modding.

IL2 modding history

Pioneers of IL2 modding, the very first ones :

QTim = sfs extractor ... wrapper , all essential stuff for game to become moddable
SG2_Wasy, Tiger33 = original sound mod + few Ai's flayable
MrJolly , LtWolf = all discoveries and java coding to be able to fly Ai's + gunner positions / the very first new slot plane introduction: SPITFIRE I ( leading the old AAA up to the very top of modding IL2 community )
Ranwers= master of hier.him manipulations ... first franken plane.
sHr= the great 6DOF Tracker /mouse version mods
Bee= original skinmod founder (discovered manipulations of ingame default skins )
UF_Josse= destruction mod.
Lowfighter and fly_zo = original map files manipulations and very first retextured maps / new land map.
6S.Maraz = the very first completely new map (Malta)
Two fantastic guys ( modest enough to request anonymity ) = original map tools ( no new map possible without them)
Fisneaky = first cloned ingame objects
FC = the one and only, great QMB+ mod :-) , ingame icons modifications , new ships.
Dr.Jones and fatduck= new 3d models import & export & ingame tga's tools and editors ( not one new model would be possible without them)
Hellzone = patch for non DVD game version + 4.09b1m (moddable) contribution + very first MDS mod
Fireball = java coding / new game engine features introduced.
Hunin= first FM's for new slot planes.
Avala= discovered lighting effects for land and planes

Manny thanks to all these guys for everything and for what we have posible today in IL2!

also do bear in mind that this is not some kind of best modders nor the most deserving ones list ... it's just a list of guys who set the whole thing going.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This was originally posted by Fly _Zo a long time ago on AAA site and has
been sitting in the non public archives of this site for a long time now and I
thought it was time to bring it back out into the public view.

Remember KevinP !

Very cool!

Some of these guys helped me years ago with their posts and PMs on computer and IL-2 issues. Without them, I would not be where I am.

Thanks to all the trail-blazers! Big Grin

Fireskull

Uzin Wrote:Remember KevinP !

I just put up what was there, and as we all know KevinP has done a lot, but came after these guys who got everything going like most of us have.

Deutschmark

Interesting! When started the modding actually for IL-2, I mean in which year?

Lonestar Wrote:Interesting! When started the modding actually for IL-2, I mean in which year?

It was sometime in 2008, it looks to be early 2008.

Deutschmark

DM, the second 'original' thread was hiding in the MODS Discussion;

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=30154&start=0&hilit=Pioneers+of+modding

Hmmm, I missed that, but that's ok will let them both stand as them guys
in that list that got this whole IL2 modding going deserve it. Smile

Deutschmark

Deutschmark Wrote:
Lonestar Wrote:Interesting! When started the modding actually for IL-2, I mean in which year?

It was sometime in 2008, it looks to be early 2008.
Deutschmark

Actually it was more like early to mid 2007.. by the fall of 2007 the cat was completely out f the bag and the panic in some circles was in full swing.

The end of the world as (some) know it..
The nightmare is coming true!!
So is that it..?

Some of this stuff is comical with hindsight..

Thank you ,thank you ...you built the house on the foundation of this sim! Great Job from one who has messed up every upgrade & mod & thanks to much help has stayed with it & is very happy I did! :wink:

To all that gave, and asked for little or nothing in return. Thank you your names will be spoken in soft tones and with respect.

Handmade Damascus Cleaver

https://axesnblades.com/product/handmade...thers-day/

coinbase pro login - is a trading system for particular investors as well as additionally crypto enthusiasts. It supplies a safe and also easy methods to get, use, and trade digital possessions on-line immediately throughout different trading pairs. With the help of Coinbase Pro login account, you can watch on the marketplace, view trading history, display and track open orders, track a number of profiles at once, as well as extra.

coinbase pro login
coinbase pro login
coinbase pro login
coinbase pro login
robinhood login
ij.start canon
ij.start canon
ij.start canon

Gone are the days of pinched fingers in chains, sudwell resin bound kits, and swing set injuries, today's wooden swing sets are built for not just fun and activity centers, but also for safety. The best wooden swing sets are going to have plastic covered chains to reduce injuries, have secure hanging brackets that are usually secured in all directions, have pre-treated wood that keeps splinters to a minimum, have hidden brackets in decks and railings.

The World Cup is moving into the knockout stage of NFT Shootout now which together with joy and thrill is the deadly penalty. This do-or-die way of deciding the winner of the match has created some of the most memorable moments in World Cup's history, and many of the big stars have tasted the bitter feeling of failing the shootout including Diego Maradona, Michel Platini and David Beckham. Let's analyze based on the point of sport psychology to see what can be learnt to better perform penalty kick...