HSFX Expert w/ Mods - JSGME

Hello all,

I was reading instructions from Fireskull's great tutorial for adding mods to HSFX:

http://allaircraftsimulations.com/forum/...06&t=31573

and he says at one point,

"Add Mods by JSGME Mods Enabler - You can create a JSGME switcher option and add material using this."
"If you wish to add new maps etc and use them in expert mode, this is best done as a jsgme switcher option to Files & not Mods."

How would I go about doing such a thing? The way I understand it is, you must use JSGME to have both expert mode and mods active at the same time.
Could someone please give me a walkthrough on that?

Thank you!

Sorry, I'm dumb, it was all explained in another sticky topic. Please delete this thread.

Dr. Strangelove Wrote:Hello all,

I was reading instructions from Fireskull's great tutorial for adding mods to HSFX:

http://allaircraftsimulations.com/forum/...06&t=31573

and he says at one point,

"Add Mods by JSGME Mods Enabler - You can create a JSGME switcher option and add material using this."
"If you wish to add new maps etc and use them in expert mode, this is best done as a jsgme switcher option to Files & not Mods."

How would I go about doing such a thing? The way I understand it is, you must use JSGME to have both expert mode and mods active at the same time.
Could someone please give me a walkthrough on that?

Thank you!

Sorry, I'm dumb, it was all explained in another sticky topic. Please delete this thread.

Hi, Dr. Strangelove

Everybody active at this website is fairly smart to me. Don't call yourself dumb. It takes some smarts to come this far.

Questions are generally good to ask. Big Grin

Enjoy the mods. There is an amazing amount of them, both in the mod packs and added separately.

Fireskull

Thank you!

Hat's off to you and all the folks here that lend a hand to people like me!

If it weren't for your willingness to share your knowledge, I'd have given up on mods (again).
It's been a while since I've been interested in such things, so thanks again for making sense of them!