hellllp This is BAD

:roll: I'll start from the top. I installed 3 or 4 single missions and a campain. The mis./camp. had a few skins and two planes i also installed. The game bootsup no problem but when i went to my campains ALL my saved campains were gone :?: :-? :OO Sad I went to single missions next first i tried 2 of the new missions they went to briefing ok but could'nt get to arming screens. Tried to fly and nether mission would lode ( could'nt load / or find map load ini.) so i tried some older missions and all had same problem Cry Can anybody tell me what the hell happend this #^%*##$# time ? Saying this is a major bummer would be a under statement !!! So i ask PLEASE can anyone help me with this mess i've made. :?: :roll: I'm running HFX 5.0 ,Vista sp2 , 3000gb. ram. and this was gonna be so easy ! Cry Cry Cry F#%k me to tears THANKYOU FOR YOUR TIME &TROUBLE Smile

Sounds like them new missions and campain are calling for a map that you dont have in your game, as for all your saved campains being gone am not sure about that maybe someone else can help there.

Deutschmark

Hi
Like Deutchmark says, you probably miss the Map it wants. Look in the Mission.properties for the Map name and compare with your Map list.
Good Luck
Buller

Smile Thankyou for your help ! It's not just a missing map. :-? I tried 4 or 5 other missions from diffrent countrys & maps and had the same problem these were missions i've had along time and have played in the past. Thats what has me stumped and as for the saved camps. i would think if they were in the game then they would have to be in a file some where ? I had a few campains i was 30 to 50 something missions into. Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry war is hell ! Once more Thankyou all for your help Big Grin Let me know if anybody can think of anything last thing i want to even think about is a total re-install :OO nonono....

Ok here is something you can do its a little radical but works most times.

1, Is your IL2 game on your C drive if yes that's good for this.

2, Have you installed anything else on to C drive from the time you put in the new missions if not that's good, but if you have then you will need to reinstall what ever that might had been as what am about to tell you to do will take what ever you installed out.

3, Do a system restore go back to a time just before you put in the new missions on your PC, like if you put them in on Friday afternoon then try to go back to a time on Friday morning or before, but remember the more you go back the more that will be taken out, once you have done this and all is ok then update your ant vires program again.

Deutschmark

That would have been next. I was going some folders to make sure there was'nt anything i should backup before i did the restore and found a very old forgottin foulder. :-? :| 8) Ever heard of IL2Stabb a cool little peace of freeware from back in the day i've not used since UP. & HSFX came out. It was outdated and quit working for the most part and i forgot all about it and ya know what ? It still don't work lol... BUT god bless it's little heart has somehow managed to keep a log file that lets you restore one or all pilot campains Confusedhock: and it WORKED !!!... Once i did that my mission loading problem vanished as quick as it came POOF even for the new missions i just installed hmmm... "which still makes me wonder" But for now i'm once more a happy camper Big Grin YAY :lol: :lol: :lol: by the skin of my teeth. THANKS again for helping me

refugee647,

I am glad that you fixed this. Big Grin

Will you now keep a copy of the IL-2 build for safekeeping? Smile

Fireskull

:lol: :lol: :lol: YOU KNOW IT :lol: 8) :lol: