Missing Campaigns???

So This has probably been asked and answered a bunch of time, but I'm sick and too tired to look.

I was a big HSFX 4.xx guy, and got out of flight simming for a while. Now that I'm back I saw that HSFX 5.xx was out and wanted to give it a try, I followed the install guide to the "T". Got the russian language fix in there, but there wern't nearly the ammount of campaigns in HSFX5, as there were available in 4.

The 1941 Peal Harbor campaign is different, missing USAAF european fighter aircraft campaigns are missing. A bunch of them.

Am I doing something wrong? or was this intentionally done??

-Matt

MaverickMP Wrote:So This has probably been asked and answered a bunch of time, but I'm sick and too tired to look.

I was a big HSFX 4.xx guy, and got out of flight simming for a while. Now that I'm back I saw that HSFX 5.xx was out and wanted to give it a try, I followed the install guide to the "T". Got the russian language fix in there, but there wern't nearly the ammount of campaigns in HSFX5, as there were available in 4.

The 1941 Peal Harbor campaign is different, missing USAAF european fighter aircraft campaigns are missing. A bunch of them.

Am I doing something wrong? or was this intentionally done??

-Matt

Hi, MaverickMP

Make sure that you have the historymods activated. There likely is something in the JSGME switcher which needs to be activated or deactivated.

Smile

Fireskull

Yea, It's activated. I tried just activating HSFX and nothing else... and it's the same thing. The extra campaigs was a big reason why i liked HSFX4.xx

Any other ideas, or doesn anyone have working links to HSFX4?