HOTAS command interfering with radiator control key.

Dear All,
I have a problem with the controls section in 4.11. When I look down at the hotas section which I do not use there is a command next to the radiator which is Y-Axis 1D2 and I cannot erase it. It interferes with the radiator key that I have set ®. I have been able to move it up one to a position not used and so less awkward but is there a way to erase it in the program. I cannot change it to nothing nor can I overwrite like I can the other keys.
regards,
Sentinel

sentinel Wrote:Dear All,
I have a problem with the controls section in 4.11. When I look down at the hotas section which I do not use there is a command next to the radiator which is Y-Axis 1D2 and I cannot erase it. It interferes with the radiator key that I have set ®. I have been able to move it up one to a position not used and so less awkward but is there a way to erase it in the program. I cannot change it to nothing nor can I overwrite like I can the other keys.
regards,
Sentinel
IMPORTANT NOTE
CAUTION
ENSURE YOU MAKE BACKUP COPIES OF ANY FILES TO BE MODIFIED BEFORE PROCEEDING

Well this may sound radical and maybe it is, but your controls are listed in your pilot (user) profile conf.ini in the user folder. You might try looking in there. It has all your control settings listed for your current pilot. It's confusing to look at, but if you take your time, you should start to see the pattern emerge. Then when you find the entry you are looking for, delete the key assigned to that function and save. I have not tested this myself, so I can't say for sure it will work.