No Joy HSFX

I have installed and unistalled until sick of this mod. No flaming intended. I am the one who isnt getting it right. I have done a clean install and patched 408, 409, 410, 4101. All have an "M" on the patches. I install HSFX 5.0 into the directory and the hot fix. The 5.0 wants to create a seperate Ubi Soft directory. Tried it that way and directly into the 1946 directory. Using win7 ultimate. Have followed all the instructions. Even with the digital download fix nothing happens. Still same ole 4.10.1m when it boots up. What am I doing wrong.

Have you enabled HSFX using the JSGME switcher, before you start the game?

:cheers:

Yes i have. enabled and tried. disabled then ran game. then re enabled and tried. nothing changes. all the new files are in the root folder. should they be in their own folder.

Is there an uninstaller for this and just try up3

Do you have the game in a directory other than 'Program Files x86'? It really needs to have its own directory with Win7 - I have it on a completely separate drive.
Although if you are seeing 4.10 working then it seems that the game is ok.
HSFX installs into your game root directory, whatever it's called, then is enabled (along with any other mods in the pack) using the JSGME switcher. If you have a folder called 'jsgmemods' and a file named 'HSFX V5 Tools & Read me's' then your files are in in the correct place. Look inside the jsgmemods folder; there should be quite a few folders in there, the important one being 'HSFX History Mod' which has 4 files inside.

Never heard of anyone not seeing HSFX at all; most odd. If your files are all in the right directory then possibly a corrupted download?

Cheers.