Problem registering to M4T forum

Yes, as the subject says, i have a problem registering to the M4T forum. The reason why i can not do it is that, every time i tried to register, it says that i don't have cookies enabled even though i have them enabled and allowed that site to send cookies etc. I'm using Mozilla and i tried with IE but that didn't work either. And i'm in a little hurry, cause my new joystick came today Tongue

First welcome SpartanFIN to AAS site. Smile

PM with wheelsup cavu, he is a admin and I think owner of M4T.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=15198

Deutschmark

Thank you for your help Smile

Thanks for directing him to me Deutschmark. Smile

I've sent SpartanFin a pm to help get the problem solved. I am fairly certain his problem is being caused by our recent server upgrade that did not go as smoothly as we would have liked. :-?

Wheels

PS: Gamekeeper is the owner of M4T though.

Everything should be working now SpartanFin. Try registering again and if you have anymore problems with registering then send me another PM me and we will get it resolved.

(Thanks for the welcome yesterday Fireskull, even though you seem to have deleted your post. :OO )
Wheels

wheelsup_cavu Wrote:Everything should be working now SpartanFin. Try registering again and if you have anymore problems with registering then send me another PM me and we will get it resolved.

(Thanks for the welcome yesterday Fireskull, even though you seem to have deleted your post. :OO )
Wheels

Good day to ya,

A few days ago he sent a PM to me about it and I recommended that he start this thread. :wink:

I know you guys to be 100% friendly and always trying to help, so I knew my suggestion would get him assistance from you. Big Grin

S!

Fireskull