patches

Hey guys me again Big Grin!! ok this time im confused is there gonna be another patch i keep seeing stuff on other sites about a patch v4.12?

Its in the works .

skyomish Wrote:Its in the works .
So there is another Patch coming out is a Fix one or is it one with new planes Etc..?

By what I hear it will be mostly a fix for some of the bugs in this patch.
Now with that said I have no idea as to when it will be finished.

skyomish Wrote:By what I hear it will be mostly a fix for some of the bugs in this patch.
Lol. no one knows the date when il-2 patches get finished XD lol thanks Wink

bencivenga1 Wrote:
skyomish Wrote:By what I hear it will be mostly a fix for some of the bugs in this patch.
Lol. no one knows the date when il-2 patches get finished XD lol thanks Wink

Usually, everybody knows... "two weeks"! :mrgreen:

Jokes aside, I always welcome new parches. Let's hope next one is more "mod-friendly"! :roll:

bencivenga1 Wrote:
skyomish Wrote:Its in the works .
So there is another Patch coming out is a Fix one or is it one with new planes Etc..?
Hi there

There's a 4.11.1 bug fix patch in the works but when will we get it ??? (cough) "two weeks" ish (cough) :Smile). Then at some point we will get 4.12 patch with new content, but when & what that is who knows... :-?

Off the top of my head things still in the works; Radar, Night-fighters, early B-24, some new cockpits, continuation of the new enhanced AI code seen in 4.11 perticaler ground attack AI code.

Some other stuff I read the other day that TD / 3rd party are working on; Wellington (AI only), B-17 Cockpit, Lancaster planed, Some new Western & Eastern maps & Refuel / Rearm option one day, but no Repair ability (I guess in / for MDFS)

:wink:

Hi,

Remember that they plan on getting the Moving Dogfight features all working nicely with new features in it, too, implying a possible surprise to be revealed later. For those of you who do not know, with Moving Dogfight the line of battle moves in response to accomplishments on the ground. This means that your airpower best pay attention to the ground situation just like the real war.

Smile

Fireskull