Fix engines cowlings and prop´s

New update, Gloster Gladiator.

[Image: icvmm8.jpg]

[Image: 2mpd6e1.jpg]

Jero.

Something not right with the bottom photo, it looks like I can see the motor through the cowl Confusedhock: the top photo looks fine.

Deutschmark

Deutschmark Wrote:Something not right with the bottom photo, it looks like I can see the motor through the cowl Confusedhock: the top photo looks fine.

Deutschmark

The image below the motor is damaged, has a raised portion of the hood that is seen by the motor. My fault, not very good image.

Jero.

New update, FW-200

This model takes more work than had done so far (the truth is that you need to)

[Image: 2mev62f.jpg]

As you can see from the screenshots below apart from the propellers and the Cowlings, have also been refurbished engine gondolas and thus the landing gear doors.

[Image: 24vm99t.jpg]

[Image: i6i6oz.jpg]

By changing the shape of the gondola has also changed placement settings under the engine pumps 1 and 4.

[Image: 2ivzh2o.jpg]

And it has added the Mod Start / up flames for perfect compatibility.

[Image: 246l9gg.jpg]

Jero.

Once again thank you for a nice update. Big Grin

Deutschmark

I've been downloading & enjoying all of these great fixes, but I have a question...a sort of technical one: will the B-24 cowling ever be fixed or is the complexity of their fornm much harder to address.Understand , I'm not in a hurry to see you tackle it , but just curious.... :roll:

Dietz Wrote:I've been downloading & enjoying all of these great fixes, but I have a question...a sort of technical one: will the B-24 cowling ever be fixed or is the complexity of their fornm much harder to address.Understand , I'm not in a hurry to see you tackle it , but just curious.... :roll:

Have it on the list, but if I get a bit of fear :-? , both of the B-24 and B-29, are more complex, at least for my. My idea is to be learning as I do models and go slowly making which seem more difficult. But of these someday her in fact emprendo of B-29 already it has an attempt.

Jero.

jeronimo Wrote:
Dietz Wrote:I've been downloading & enjoying all of these great fixes, but I have a question...a sort of technical one: will the B-24 cowling ever be fixed or is the complexity of their fornm much harder to address.Understand , I'm not in a hurry to see you tackle it , but just curious.... :roll:

Have it on the list, but if I get a bit of fear :-? , both of the B-24 and B-29, are more complex, at least for my. My idea is to be learning as I do models and go slowly making which seem more difficult. But of these someday her in fact emprendo of B-29 already it has an attempt.

Jero.
Seems sensible - I'll keep my fingers crossed! Great work so far!

Hi!
I would like to thank you for an amazing job, could you fix the He-111H-2, He-111H-6 and other aircraft off-centered rotary propeller 3D msh files too?
There is another thread by "Hueyman"here:
http://allaircraftsimulations.com/forum/...er#p364445 about propeller too.
please read my answer/suggestion about rotary propeller 3D model there!
Maybe you should work together with "Hueyman" to avoid duplication of work!( maybe you already do, i don't know!) if the goal is not to have your individual Mod of course!
THX again 8)

stuka_40 Wrote:Hi!
I would like to thank you for an amazing job, could you fix the He-111H-2, He-111H-6 and other aircraft off-centered rotary propeller 3D msh files too?
There is another thread by "Hueyman"here:
http://allaircraftsimulations.com/forum/...er#p364445 about propeller too.
please read my answer/suggestion about rotary propeller 3D model there!
Maybe you should work together with "Hueyman" to avoid duplication of work!( maybe you already do, i don't know!) if the goal is not to have your individual Mod of course!
THX again 8)

Thanks Stuka, had already seen the magnificent work of Hueyman and I will be in contact with the or with Ton414 (which I already know) to avoid duplicates.
I am already looking forward to see their propellers on the Sim.

P.D. The He-111 have it in the spotlight, but I would like to modify will also cover the engine and landing gear if I is possible.

Regards and thanks, Jero.

IAR-80/81

[Image: 14j0qbt.jpg]

[Image: 2uscqax.jpg]

Check the first post. :wink:

Hey jeronimo, did anyone ever tell you that you do a great nose job... Tongue :lol:
Great stuff jeronimo thank you. Big Grin

Deutschmark

It has been expected but in the end ........

[Image: r0o0vd.jpg]

[Image: 2vxgaro.jpg]

jeronimo Wrote:It has been expected but in the end ........

Which end... :OO Tongue :lol:

Deutschmark

Was just flying the F-4-F in a Pacific mission & I couldn't help thinking nearly all the U.S. Navy fighters need your help,not just the Corsair.... :wink:
Thanks again for all your massive improvememnts!