IL2 and Dual GPU cards

S!

Does Dual GPU cards, i.e. GTX 690, GTX 590, works fine with IL2 albeit is a kind of SLI? Thanks,

SP!

Hi,

People with SLI systems run IL-2 just fine. I don't use it, but after making the correct configuration then it should be quite good for you. You might need to turn one of the cards OFF because you don't really need two cards to run IL-2 1946 well.

Fireskull

S!

Well, I did a crazy thing, a SLI with two GTX 680. Did some benchs with BD track and I was terrified, performance is equal to a 680 and with micro stutters! More research and some configs (micro stutter disappears if I put in SFR instead of AFR, with nvinspector) and ... the same thing, but without stutters.
I did some benchs with 3DMark Vantage which proved that SLI is working, increased about 60% compared to a single card.
What I noticed is that in 1946 the intense situations are more steady and fluid, only that. Everything indicates that this sim is really to do with the CPU. I'll try to get to 5GHz or more!
I also noticed that these modern GPU's seem to work better with the filters of AA and AF enabled at 8x or more.

SP!

P.S. Back to a single 680..

That's interesting, Crazy G

Thanks for sharing that. Smile

Clinton

You´re welcome!