Canvas Knights Sopwith Camel Skeleton.

Hi all, its been a wile let me talk to you on what is going on with CK game first then I will talk to you about the Camel below, you might need to click on the photos to enlarge.

Right now we are on CK beta 7.6 EXE and over the next day or so I will be getting CK beta 7.7 EXE from the developer this exe will tie up the last few ends of the damage model code and damage CFG parameters and CK damage code, parameters and model will be 100 percent done, then it will be going to the beta testers and that long awaited on line game play video highlighting the damage model will be made for all of you to see, its been a long winding road but we are on what we call the tail end of the game now.

I call these photos ( My Poor Camel ) :Smile)

[Image: CKMPC1.jpg]
[Image: CKMPC2.jpg]
[Image: CKMPC3.jpg]

Now to the Camel below, this is the full skeleton frame that is made for all CK vehicles, every vehicle has nearly a full frame that is made for it for the damage model, this full skeleton frame Camel will be up for download on the day of Canvas Knights release and will be the first vehicle addon to the CK off line game as a gift from me to all of you that have been waiting so long for the CK game to come out, this is a novelty plane and something you don't normally see in simulators.

[Image: CKCSPA.jpg]
[Image: CKCSPB.jpg]
[Image: CKCSPC.jpg]
[Image: CKCSPD.jpg]

Deutschmark

Confusedhock:

Woooowwww!

Looks like we are going to get something very nice with CK! I love the details! :Smile)

Clinton

Really great work. You can see these planes are alive inside, with all that inner detail. The damage looks great too. Smile

Some beautiful stuff going on here! Confusedhock:

I shall write to Santa for CK, for sure ! Smile

Outdone yourself you have, DM.....

Hats off guys !!!

This is a wonderfull work, congratulations !! 8)

Ted ;o)

Pilot - "I say, you... Yes you, come here at once... Please explain why my Sopwith Camel is in this condition?"

Mechanic 1 - "Moths, Sir. We reckon those huns are dropping them over our airfield."

Pilot - "Typical Hun trick. Well get it fixed at once, I have an important briefing with the squadron leader and I'll need to be airborne tomorrow at dawn."

mechanic 2 - "Don't fancy your job, mate. Does he know about the woodworm?" :lol:

Wow...that looks really awesome! Great work on the skeleton!

And great news about the progress of CK! Wink

Marko

Love it Gentlemen! Just love it! Big Grin

Have a very nice weekend all! 8)

Jambo :wink:

WOW, CK is looking very nice so far DM :Smile)

Planemad

it is, though for nit-picking purposes it would be nice if the ground had some kind of bump mapping or perhaps procedural grass (not that I'm fussy and demanding of course, but the aeroplane models are good enough to warrant good enviroment)

Like this Big Grin bump mapping on ground with grass it even blows around in the wind. :mrgreen:
[Image: GRASS.jpg]

I just dont use it as I take most of the photos of CK on my low end PC even this one and as you can see with all that on am only getting 20 to 30 FPS with out it I get 40 to 50 FPS on my low end PC.

Deutschmark

CK is looking real good so far 8)

Planemad

That looks great, DM! Smile
~Mike