Latest release date??

I just saw a post from 2011 when it was said that release date was mid 2012. Well, looks like that date was missed badly. Any more up to date time frames for this sim?? What are you devs shooting for??

Things did not work out the way we had hoped for back in mid to late 2011 when I had said that, then things picked up and we hoped for mid November this year but where damage model code and all that goes with it just got done and we need to make the 3D damage for the vehicles that will be in the first release we are now hoping for early next year for first release, we want to give all a full done game not something that is full of bugs and that needs many updates just to make it playable.
I can say this CK is progressing sometimes at a faster pace and sometimes at a slower pace also please keep in mind that this team is made up of real people that have real lives, also the developer has other works that need his attention as well he is not just working on CK only.

Deutschmark

Deutschmark Wrote:Things did not work out the way we had hoped for back in mid to late 2011 when I had said that, then things picked up and we hoped for mid November this year but where damage model code and all that goes with it just got done and we need to make the 3D damage for the vehicles that will be in the first release we are now hoping for early next year for first release, we want to give all a full done game not something that is full of bugs and that needs many updates just to make it playable.
I can say this CK is progressing sometimes at a faster pace and sometimes at a slower pace also please keep in mind that this team is made up of real people that have real lives, also the developer has other works that need his attention as well he is not just working on CK only.

Deutschmark
Excellent!!