You know you've been playing IL2 for to long when...

...when your hand is at the car door lever, getting ready to jump and bail out. :wink:

...when everyday at 5:30 pm you rush to your cellar screaming "STUUKAAAAS!!" as soon as you hear the siren sound from the nearby factory :mrgreen:

...the morning sunlight beaming on your face awakens you to the realization that your hand is still on the joystick and the computer screen is on screen saver mode.

Your mom tells you your computer is due its fifty hour checks and report to the NAAFI for dinner.

...searching something in the files of your hard drive, you find Wrapper.exe, Eng_Sound_Mod_Version_09.exe and Mod_Activator :mrgreen:

Ted

...when you are wondering why the flight over Germany hasn't encountered Bf-109s yet.

When the floor ashtray that is one meter deep is flowing over with cigarette butts,
Candy rappers are a foot high off the floor all around you.
and your still at the PC playing IL2 when the knock at the door is the sheriff with the movers to take all your stuff out of your house that the bank has foreclosed on...

Deutschmark :mrgreen:

....when you acknowledge something your wife says with a "Roger" or "Roger that".

I've even done it on the phone lol. :oops:

When your wife says...
You don't pay any attention to me all you do is play that silly game...
Am going to get a divorce.
And you reply...
Not now deer am just about to kill this guy...

.... when driving on the autobahn with 180km/h and suddenly you're shouting: "Boogie from 6°Clock, turn sharp right"... and it's only a Porsche with 210km/h or more, trying to overtake... :oops: :mrgreen:

.... when driving behind another car and you're trying to targeting the other car, pushing imaginary buttons, shouting: "Gotcha, one bandit down" :mrgreen:

.... when driving in a car and always looking around, not only left and right but up and down as well. :mrgreen: :lol:

Jambo :wink:

Jambo Wrote:.... when driving in a car and always looking around, not only left and right but up and down as well. :mrgreen: :lol:

Ha!! I did the same thing (although I wasn't driving).

When your wife wakes you and says...
Honey honey are you ok you must of been having a bad dream all you kept on saying was
Get him off my 6, get him off my 6

...When your computer overheats (after too much playing, of course) and you try and cool it down by opening cowl flaps and adjusting cooling fan's pitch.

When the wall next to your PC is full of kill markings.

.... whenever you tell somebody to look here or there by shouting: "Look out - three o'clock!" And they observing you very carefully and clueless. :Smile)
.... whenever you affirm an answer by saying not "alright" or "OK" but always saying "Roger that" or "Roger, over and out" :mrgreen:
.... whenever somebody asking hows the weather and you're telling them: "visibility more or less 7/10"
.... whenever you get in your car and start looking for that darn magnetic switch to start the engine.... Confusedhock: :-? :lol:

Jesus, I've got a problem....

Jambo :lol: