Ashehouses Yorktown class carriers

I installed Ashe's Yorktown Class CVs Mod. I chose option 1 of not having installed any of his ships nor his Yorktown CV mod. I followed each and every step to the letter including starting the game when the directions prompted after a particular step. When I added the below text lines in the chief file in the top section and started the game it crashed to the desktop at 70%:

USSYorktownCV5_42 ships.ShipAshe$USSYorktownCV5_42 1 icons/shipDestroyer.mat
USSEnterpriseCV6_42 ships.ShipAshe$USSEnterpriseCV6_42 1 icons/shipDestroyer.mat
USSEnterpriseCV6_44 ships.ShipAshe$USSEnterpriseCV6_44 1 icons/shipDestroyer.mat
USSHornetCV8_42 ships.ShipAshe$USSHornetCV8_42 1 icons/shipDestroyer.mat
USSHornetCV8_42D ships.ShipAshe$USSHornetCV8_42D 1 icons/shipDestroyer.mat

If I remove these four line entries:

USSEnterpriseCV6_42 ships.ShipAshe$USSEnterpriseCV6_42 1 icons/shipDestroyer.mat
USSEnterpriseCV6_44 ships.ShipAshe$USSEnterpriseCV6_44 1 icons/shipDestroyer.mat
USSHornetCV8_42D ships.ShipAshe$USSHornetCV8_42D 1 icons/shipDestroyer.mat

and left just this text line entries:

The game loads and I can see the USS Yorktown CV5_42& USS Hornet CV8_42 in the FMB and can and have used it in missions.

Anyone know how to get the Enterprise and Hornet working or where I can start looking for the issue why these four line entries are causing the CTD at 70%? I did take the time to at just one line entry at a time, but only the

will let the game load and run.

Thanks

-)-MAILMAN-

HI,

Most likely that would be a question for the modder who made the mods, since some of his mods work and some don't. The only thing that comes to mind to me is that there is ship already in the game which conflicts with the replacement which you are trying to run.

Clinton