Ice Eagle's Hanger

unfortunately Bombkiller... such is the insanity of GJE and his like-minded pals.

here is 'my' response from his latest attack against me in the same thread where he is attacking Ice.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hahahahaha! here we go! the scum sucker himself 'putting on the dog' and trying to pretend ANYONE can be as bad as HE is. :lol: :lol: :lol:

he's going to post the BELOW picture...

[Image: IceEagleAndRonald_zps8717efbd.jpg]

then cry about me calling his NASTY CRAZY ass down for it in the SPIN DOCTOR post below? Confusedhock:

[Image: 21b7uoj.jpg]

sorry GJ... it won't wash. yet another pathetic attempt for your mentally unhinged and hideously sideway's thinking to TRY to pretend you aren't the nastiest, lowest, sorriest most depraved life form on this planet.

listen, fool... lol. people can start READING and LOOKING at the TOP of this page...read your lies, read your slander, read your depravity... and follow it all right on down here to the bottom of this page and KNOW YOU FOR WHO YOU TRULY ARE.

and they can't UNREAD it after they've read it. so they won't forget it. :lol: I don't need to lift a finger to prove how simply rotten you are... guy, you've done that yourself over and over and over again, and time after time after time. what a tosser! lol!

GJ, you make my case FOR ME every time you spew your stinking garbage, your hate, and post your nasty-ass murderous pictures all over the place.

...and I appreciate it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:mrgreen:

(here is the link to MY GJE BULLY THREAD over at the Free Modding site. if not a member you'll need to be to see it.)

http://freeil2modding.free-forum.net/an ... t2310.html

Deutschmark Wrote:So are we smoking the peace pipe now? 8)

HotelAlpha200 Wrote:Yes the peace pipe is being smoked!

Really!...

[Image: pipe.jpg]

Well put that in your pipe and smoke it... :roll:

Deutschmark

lol... yeah, DM. what a Fk...tard little brown-noser hotel is.

he's got his 11 year old head jammed up their bums so far he's NEVER gonna' see light again. (well unless they start ripping farts on him with a lit match.)

and the thing about that is that 'he' is PROUD of it. yes sir...I say again, PROUD OF IT. he likes being a sycophant, a yes-man and a general all-round shoeshine boy for them. he thinks it's cool. that it's going to 'get' him somewhere. that they're really gonna' like him and be his big buddy and give him things and make him important. he thinks they'll make him an admin maybe, share site and modding secrets with him. he drools (well, okay, slobbers) at the thought.

and yet ALL of us that know better fully know that it 'just' ain't gonna' happen.

all he can do is mindlessly follow them around and jump into every thread he perceives as a 'big boy' thread over there and TRY to sound like he's 'one of the IMPORTANT ones' usually by mimicking every thing they say (echo echo echo!).... yet everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY knows he's not even slightly important and never will be.

to an ordinary guy, such would be terribly embarrassing, but to hotel? jesus... he'll never get it so how can he be embarrassed by it?

g'ah!

Sad

so question, is hotel real... or just an echo of one of the SOS admin's painful 'gas' attacks? hmmm, I wonder. Idea

It's bad when friends become enemies!

Even worse is when you do not go out of the way in the battle!

@ Beowolff: Thank you for your note.

I'm Sad

[Image: pipe.jpg]

ha! Bravo and his buddy GJ can't seem to get a way from those 'F*k those @sshole!' comments.

hmmmm... :-? wow. that's gotta' make ya wonder. Confusedhock:

okay, i'm sitting down when I ride the bus with them two.

Sad

Remind me what this thread is supposed to be about please. :roll:

asheshouse Wrote:Remind me what this thread is supposed to be about please. :roll:

This, Ice's wonderful art work and mods for the game...
[Image: 1111201222-28-58_zpsead382e4.jpg]

It just got side tracked a little by outside forces... :wink:

Deutschmark

[Image: il2fb2013-04-2322-26-30-19_zps93997943.png]

WWI
[Image: 0411201223-31-21.jpg]

Real life
[Image: Nl30090_zps3c036c71.jpg]

Sweet, I like the real life one, you going to put a 3 blade on it?
Man I have not done RC in so many years, I got to know how to fly a RC plane on a SIG J3 Cub with a 6 foot wing span, I was 18 at the time.

Deutschmark

Its a 1:5 scale. 3.5hp DLE engine. That prop I used to break in the engine. Here's what I'm using.

Top is stock exhaust that came with the plane. Then the exhaust I made along with the prop blade I also made.

[Image: SAM_0071.jpg]

Bravo Ice,

that looks really amazing ...!!!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I see, you made the parts out of resin, so then you made a master part then a rubber mold, I know that process very well did it for many years with my own model kit line.

Deutschmark

Ha ha thanks! Yah but I used clay molds. I can get more detail that way. You know real 3D stuff lol.

Ok yes clay is better, but I needed to make hundreds of the same parts so for me it was better to use rubber.

Deutschmark

Yeah for hundreds of the same parts rubber would be what to use.

Here's the engine:
[Image: 100_0444.jpg]