Ice Eagle's Hanger

You will be giving us some more WIP photos and when done a madden flight video... right! :mrgreen:

Deutschmark

Sure thing. Here's a pic of it being converted to a K-series.
[Image: g14as.jpg]

And naturally the pilot..
[Image: SAM_0174.jpg]

Hi Ice,

that is truly amazing! 8)

When do you start to build a model scale 1:1? :mrgreen:

And - yes please a few more pictures would be very nice!

Jambo Smile

Starting point for 1:1 Wink
[Image: 01_zpscdc8b2c3.jpg]

hey... you got to start some where... Tongue :lol: :mrgreen:

Deutschmark

Now you know my colour references for my skins!

Great! 8)

Just a bit paint a few parts and you're ready to take off! :Smile)

Jambo :lol:

Soon my friend!

Now for SAS gje52.. you think I'm bs'ing about my inside Guy at SAS? Look who gave me my super school link.

[Image: 2013_08_08_180430_zps929e2597.png]

Your lap dog is just putting on a show for you!

asheshouse Wrote:Remind me what this thread is supposed to be about please. :roll:

yes... for God's sake let's change the subject from showing the NASTY language and awful open air cursing of a fellow SAS member. or the NASTY insane pictures and comments of yet another SAS member.

those should 'not' be bandied about in public for the world to see so let's quickly move away from those vile things, stick our heads in the sand like any good SAS ostrich and 'pretend' they didn't really happen.

now, let's all click our heels together and slowly and softly repeat over and over again as if in a deep trance... 'it did not happen. it did not happen...'

:-?

[Image: moving-hypnotic-spiral-601.gif]

:lol:

Deutschmark

Now SAS GJE52 says the avatar thread has run its course.. NOT by a long shot. Its only beginning.

One down.. SAS GJE52 to go..

[Image: 2013_08_09_092613_zps41522416.png]

Like I said.. FAR from over.

Now GJE52, can you feel the rope tightening around your neck?

Ice_Eagle Wrote:One down.. SAS GJE52 to go..

[Image: 2013_08_09_092613_zps41522416.png]

Like I said.. FAR from over.

Now GJE52, can you feel the rope tightening around your neck?

I doubt that he's 'really' banned. like a bad penny, those guys ...just keep turning up. :-?

besides, there's a WHOLE LOT of shiny-shoe heel clicking going on over there right about now.... with bleary-eyed pissin' and moaning... 'it didn't happen. it didn't happen. it didn't happen....'

[Image: moving-hypnotic-spiral-601.gif]

hell, time they're through spin doctoring, they'll have EVERYONE convinced it was only a bad dream.

:mrgreen:

After looking at that spinning thing for a few am going to have bad dreams... Tongue :lol:

I do believe it didn't happen...
I do believe it didn't happen...
I do I do I do... believe it didn't happen...

Deutschmark :-? :mrgreen:

You all know wikileaks.. now watch for icyleaks..

[Image: 271020120-37-56.jpg]

Bravo is back. Good for him! He can continue on being there little lap dog, obeying there every order, getting a pat on the head and a little treat now and then.