Ice Eagle's Hanger

Commited murder against SAS. That's one pathetic way to beg for forgiveness.

[Image: 2013_08_09_165521_zps75e37685.png]

Owned? Really? That's not even me... Nice try though LMFAO.

[Image: 2013_08_09_175306_zps44b234e4.png]

yeah... like I said, Bravo wouldn't be banned.

hell he and GJE could commit bloody axe murder on homeless orphans and little old grey-haired Sunday school teachers and it'd be the SAME thing... a half-assed apology with a 'they made me do it' or 'they had it coming' squeal and ALL would be forgiven just like it ALWAYS has been and ALWAYS will be.

and of course the two or three 'closet' supporters that jump in with 'hey man, we know you didn't mean it!' (WTF? ---didn't MEAN it? how can you cuss like a sailor, call cops f*kers and other bad words and generally go ape-shite and ...NOT mean it? Confusedhock: especially when you do it over, and over, and over again?)

or they go, 'dude...you've apologized...that's good enough!' (and again WTF? a half-assed apology is SOMEHOW going to make up for the repeated ugly-arsed and drunken cuss-rages, name-calling attacks, filthy picture postings and butt-effing remarks? :-? wow that's a hell of a lot of ground to cover with a half-assed apology isn't it?)

and this is my personal fave 'lackey' remark; :wink: 'hang in there, bro! it'll get better!' (d'oh! a double WTF?? with such a remark of pity and encouragement no wonder these guys never feel like they have to change their ways! after all, such a remark of STRONG and BROTHERLY support indicates that 'obviously' the hapless people that endured all of the ugly, filthy behavior from Bravo and GJE ...SOMEHOW deserved it and that Bravo and GJ were SOMEHOW wronged for having been caught doing it to them! :roll:

---in other words it's like a rape victim getting convicted and going to prison for BEING brutally raped while her brutal rapist is given all the pity 'and' a free 'get out of jail' card for being caught and blamed for it!

Cry

now obviously I am 'not' cut from the same bolt of cloth of the average SAS guy... (thankfully) for though I too believe in brotherly love and support I only think it should be given WHERE DESERVED. no amount of loyalty (in my opinion) should be served up on a silver plate to guys that consistently break ALL the rules, cause ALL sorts of terrible trouble, dish out hate and grief like there was no tomorrow, cause the problems these two KEEP on causing.

I 'might' forgive you once (maybe), but the second time you caused THAT MUCH misery i'd clearly understand that it was NO accident and that, brother or no brother, love or no love, friendship or no friendship...you had to go.

but then spinning hypnotic wheels (or half-assed apologies and flowery speech) have no effect on me, so I guess it's easier for me to shrug such silliness off and SEE it for what it really is. Idea Idea Idea

:mrgreen:

Bravo is pm'ing me like crazy at another site right
Now. Buddy.. IF I POST EM.. ur just gonna give SAS
another black eye! Quit while your behind for the
Love of God man!

Ice_Eagle Wrote:Bravo is pm'ing me like crazy at another site right
Now. Buddy.. IF I POST EM.. ur just gonna give SAS
another black eye! Quit while your behind for the
Love of God man!

:wink: I say 'smoke em if ya got em!'

:mrgreen:

Don't post them Ice, please don't, it only makes this war worse. :|

Bravo may have said so and so but that's because you embarrassed him in front of everyone.

Ice be considerate!

HotelAlpha200 Wrote:Don't post them Ice, please don't, it only makes this war worse. :|

Bravo may have said so and so but that's because you embarrassed him in front of everyone.

Ice be considerate!

yeah... be considerate. certainly he 'deserves' such lofty and humane consideration after all the pain and hurt and EMBARRASMENT he's caused others. :-?

oh, my bad... he didn't really mean all of that did he? Confusedhock: d'oh!

yeah, right, of course he didn't.

I forgot... 'it didn't happen. it didn't happen. he didn't mean it. he didn't mean it.'

:roll:

[Image: moving-hypnotic-spiral-601.gif]

"Schlawiener"
[Image: 2809201214-57-28.jpg]

HotelAlpha200 Wrote:Don't post them Ice, please don't, it only makes this war worse. :|

Ice be considerate!
I don't know alpha my boy. He's making it difficult.
But he said he's gonna post them up. I'm cool with that.

Popcorn is out.. let's get this show on the road!

How's he making it hard?

[Image: 2013_08_09_210903_zpsc7c6f381.png]

Glad to see that SAS~GJE52 is so threatened by me he needs to resort to unimaginative humor.

Run hotel and report back to your masters.

See folks, this is what SAS has sunk too. Give kudos to SAS GJE52 FOR bringing SAS down yet another notch.

Like the new avatar Mr Douchebag? Big Grin

[Image: xerdrl.jpg]

well, pretty obvious you've got him worried here, Ice. he's running those rapid-fire multiple 'potty mouth' posts that he loves again (but remember you can't blame him because he's just an old Texan boy done been in the military too long to be polite. lol) but in the pic above he's doing some pretty hard pre-emptive "STICK UP FOR ME, BOYS, NO MATTER WHAT YOU GET SHOWN!" scrambling to convince them that whatever it might be he don't DESERVE to get blamed for it.

:lol:

Bravo... pard, there ain't nobody done 'anything' to your character. man... you're doin' that all for yourself. (and you 'keep' on doing it.) :-?

Don't insult my friend...

He only did that since someone provoked him, and who was that someone? :wink: