Ice Eagle's Hanger

HotelAlpha200 Wrote:Don't insult my friend...

or what?

you'd better yank (if possible) your brown nose out of his sweaty bum, guy, and come up for some real air before you threaten the likes of me.

your 'good' buddy there (look that up in CB radio lingo) has and 'is' doing it all himself ...TO himself. all he has to do (and all he's EVER had to do) was simply stop the cussing, stop the hell raising, stop the lying, stop the pissing and moaning, stop the attacking others, stop the pretending to be a big shot and a bad-boy, stop the bullshite.

that's all. just stop it. easy as pie. no muss no fuss. simply STFU and quit raging and attacking and motor-mouthing. very easy to do, just ZIP it.

and yet he won't. and all you guys keep pretending that that's because somebody is making him do it. :-? Confusedhock:

lol. hell, he's doing it cause that's what he LIKES to do. he likes the raging, the faking, the cussing, the hell raising. it gives him ATTENTION he'd otherwise never have or get. and he can come off all sorry and get a pity party going for himself.

hell, you guys don't understand him at all. and never will.

:wink:

Wait! Bravo actually admitted I'm a good guy? Say its ain't so.. oh it so!

[Image: beggingbitch_zpse5369849.png]

And he wishes I was back at SAS!

The lapdog strayed away from his master.

I gave him a shot to make things right. He chose to insult myself and beo. Again.
Reap what you sew old friend.

yeah, that's sad... all I want (all I EVER wanted) is to be left alone and treated like a human being... something the damned uppity snot English Lords over there at the SAS has never done for me. if for one second they'd ever realize that and stop trying to LORD over me and MAKE me do what THEY think I ought to do (which is crap) we'd get along just fine maybe.

but they, like Bravo there... just CANNOT DO THAT. the whole bunch of them are 'convinced' they're somehow better than me (better than most of us that aren't in their little romper room) and have intended from the first to beat me down any way they could.

and that was...and still is...their worst mistake. for they can't beat down the likes of me, they don't have the know-how or the sand. and I am not nor ever 'will' be awed by them or afraid of them. but rather than admit that and just give it up and take a rest they have to KEEP ON hammering, whether it gets them anywhere or not.

...just like Bravo. :-?

OK ALL THAT'S IT THE PARTY IS OVER!!!
Put away the guns and lets get back to what this site and other sites are for and that is modding games and having fun.

So Ice, I want to see from you some of your nice art work, mods and that wonderful RC plane of yours from here on out, ok. 8)

Deutschmark

Yup. When my computer is up and running sure thing. All my info is on my old HD.

Hi Deutschmark,

I will thank you for your "wise man" words with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8KhiSqTAaA

btw, Mick Box (UH guitarist) was my "Gibson Les Paul-Idol" in the 70's...

Gerhard Big Grin

I got to see Uriah Heep back in 1977 and heard them even do that song :Smile)

Deutschmark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOmMZBZG ... ata_player

Hi Ice,

we speak with music? That's cool!

(lol - Last Man Standing - und you're the sniper!!!)

hammerfall = hammermusic

Thank you for sharing.

(...I will not give here a link for "Metallica - Nothing Else Matters"!)

Gerhard Big Grin

[Image: 2209201221-02-27_zps70440dca.jpg]

Ja Ice,

ich kann mich noch an damals (SAS-Forum) erinnern.

Schlawiner oder Schlawiener.

Leutnant Willi Trabert (Staffelkapitän JG 300) war wohl in

Wien geboreren! Deshalb Schlawiener!

I was wrong and you were right! Confusedhock:

ja mein Großonkel Willi weiß sehr gut, sagte er der Name auf der Motorhaube seines bf 109 ist richtig. Einheiten des JG 11 Gebrauch zu Einsätzen mit Einheiten der JG 300 zu fliegen. Das ist, wie sie Freunde wurden.

[Image: yqqh.jpg]

[Image: fm06.jpg]

You did those skins?

Hi Ice,

Yes!

You can get the HD-2048 skins here:

http://allaircraftsimulations.com/forum/...50&t=34190

wbr, Gerhard