Maintenance

I seen this over a M4T and found it real funny so I thought I would put it here.
[Image: mai1.jpg]

Deutschmark :mrgreen:

:lol:

A great one !!!

Ted :mrgreen:

Thats funny Big Grin

:mrgreen:

I popped down to Thruxton one afternoon to get an hours flying in one time. The Cessna 150 I usually flew was fresh out of 100 hour checks, and as I signed for the plane, the mechanic passed the office. Everything okay with Charlie Uniform, I asked him, being simply polite and sociable. He stopped and warned me that the aeroplane hadn't been flight tested, so I might expect strange things when I lowered the flaps. Hmmm... My spidey sense tingled. Surely if the aeroplane wasn't safe to fly a low hours pilot wouldn't be allowed to sign it out? Oh well...

I flew the aeroplane and everything was fine. As it happened the mechanic was in the hangar when I taxied up outside. "No problems then?" He asked over his shoulder, clearly hiding some amusement. Funny you should mention that, I replied, I did encounter some wandering on the approach. I think maybe the flaps aren't set equally? You ought to see to that.

As I left the hangar I heard a loud metallic clang. Some people have no sense of humour.

:lol:

that is funny :lol:

Deutschmark