Bristol Blenheim Mk IV 'L4842' Test Aircraft

Bristol Blenheim Mk IV Test aircraft serial number 'L4842' that flew from
RAF Filton on 29th May 1939,with Bristol's Chief Test Pilot Bill Pegg at the controls.
The aircraft finally went to serve with 53 Squadron and was lost in action on 29th May 1940.
[Image: BlenheimMk-IVTestPlaneL4842.jpeg]

[Image: BlenheimMk-IVTestPlaneL48422.jpeg]
Click on image and it will re-size to correct 2048 x 2048 dimensions then Copy and Paste into appropriate Skins folder
[Image: Blenheim_Mk_IV_Test_Aircraft_L4842.jpg]

checkmysix,

It really looks good. The black and white images look like real WW2 black and white pictures. Big Grin

Clinton

Hi Keith,

Great stuff, as usual ;o)

Ted

Quote:It really looks good. The black and white images look like real WW2 black and white pictures.

Hi Clinton,
This is Keith's CM6 label: Accuracy and Details !!! You can get your CM6's pack HERE
I already got it as I am his first fan (even if I know that a lot of m8s always enjoy his skins ;o)

PS: Keith, I have a personal request, I really like all your pics because they are very realistic and accurate. Would it be possible for me (and the community) to get a link to download an archive with all your pics ? They are so gorgeous I would like to do a desktop on my computer with all your pics ;o)
Thanks in advance ;o)

Ted

LeBigTed Wrote:Hi Keith,

Ted

Quote:It really looks good. The black and white images look like real WW2 black and white pictures.

Hi Clinton,
This is Keith's CM6 label: Accuracy and Details !!! You can get your CM6's pack HERE
I already got it as I am his first fan (even if I know that a lot of m8s always enjoy his skins ;o)

PS: Keith, I have a personal request, I really like all your pics because they are very realistic and accurate. Would it be possible for me (and the community) to get a link to download an archive with all your pics ? They are so gorgeous I would like to do a desktop on my computer with all your pics ;o)
Thanks in advance ;o)

Ted

Thanks a lot Clinton and Ted
Ted I will compile a folder with ALL my Screenies for You.
Its really great to have the screen shots appreciated as well as the skins 8)
Regards
Keith :Smile) :Smile)

Wow, Thanks a lot, Keith !! 8) 8) 8)

And yes, for me your screenshots are really well done, as well as your skins ;o)

Can't wait ;o)

Ted Big Grin

LeBigTed Wrote:Hi Keith,

Ted

Hi Clinton,

Thanks in advance ;o)

Ted

Hi Ted
As promised Buddy here are ALL My Cliffs of Dover Skin Screenshots.
You will need Winrar or similar to extract.
Regards
Keith :wink:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/64vg1 ... TS_CM6.rar