IES1 Final realease date

The official public realease of IES1 will be on friday 16th of May.

New 109, new D520, new aircraft, new effects, total new game in fact... too much to describe!
Only one (big) download and you've got it!
Simple way to install, simple way to play.
Soon on the web!

Sounds promising, thanks for the heads up!
I've put in note in my calendar not to miss this.

Best regards - Mike

Lebig,

Great news, bro! Big Grin

You guys do really nice work!

Clinton

Hi Lebig,

It smells very well.. I can't wait to taste (test) it ;o)

Ted :mrgreen:

Hello,

IES1 will be available for download on 16 th May on this page:

For those who have no idea what IES1 is, it is Histomod's new pack, mainly destined to online human vs human experience.

Many mods coming from other modders have been included by Lebig and Histo modding team, and Freddy has also made totaly new 3D Bf109 G series active cockpits (for ex 12 steps are now necessary to start the Daimler Benz) and also a Dewoitine 520 made from scratch, with 3D active cockpit ...

[Image: v10_zps46f63fe7.jpg]

[Image: Mk108_zps49639f5e.jpg]

[Image: F3_zpsec785b3f.jpg]

[Image: colli_zps1c5099c4.jpg]

Arsenal has also made new French vehicles

Great looking cockpit 8)
Thanks to HistoMod team Big Grin

Deutschmark

Oh, so beautiful and awesome those pictures looking... 8)

Just a few days.... :Smile)

... still WIP, here is the upcoming Bf109 E3 3D active cockpit by Freddy ... Big Grin

[Image: 120_zps566d5b8a.jpg]

Boy do I want to see this...Hope download & install will be straight forward & easy!
BTW - Is there way to get an English translation at the French site.I've never made any headway in registr\ering there or downloading anything until it was posted elsewhere in english.I'd like to be able to get in on this newest version of my old favorite as soon as possible after it is released. :wink:
[Image: ace2_zpsed225522.jpg]

Hi Dietz,

You'll have to download approximately 12 Gigs (skins excluded, just import your current skins in IES1 after installation)

Install comes with a self extraction and exe, and IES1 doesn't install on any other game version, it is an "all in one" pack ... Big Grin

Regarding registration at Histomod site I made a translation to make English speaking people's life easier ...

http://histomodforum.forumactif.org/f3-international

Anyway you can also post in English, several guys can reply in English there ... :wink:

FZ Wrote:Hi Dietz,

You'll have to download approximately 12 Gigs (skins excluded, just import your current skins in IES1 after installation)

Install comes with a self extraction and exe, and IES1 doesn't install on any other game version, it is an "all in one" pack ... Big Grin

Regarding registration at Histomod site I made a translation to make English speaking people's life easier ...

http://histomodforum.forumactif.org/f3-international

Anyway you can also post in English, several guys can reply in English there ... :wink:

This should be a big help...can't wait until the 16th! Smile

Having troubles registering, I am not getting this option after hitting register:

Click on "j'accepte le règlement" (I accept the rules) written in yellow at the bottom left

Its not showing up or opening,I get the initial screen again.... :oops:

... Hello,

Sorry guys, but the new 3D active Bf109 E3 cockpit is a little bit late, so as uncle Oleg used to say:

"... two weeks, be sure ...!" Big Grin

So IES1 will be released around the end of the month ... :wink:

Dietz Wrote:Having troubles registering, I am not getting this option after hitting register:

Click on "j'accepte le règlement" (I accept the rules) written in yellow at the bottom left

Its not showing up or opening,I get the initial screen again.... :oops:

Sorry about that Dietz, you are right, I have just made an attempt with Internet Explorer and Google Chrome, but to no avail, I'll report this to Lebig right now ... :wink:

Stay tuned ...

Hi Dietz,

I've got good news for you ... Big Grin

Although it is not very logical, you have first to click on "Connection" and then "s'enregistrer" and follow procedure ... :roll:

Don't ask me why 'cause I have no idea ... :Smile)

Welcome at Histomod ...! :wink: