Thank you Deutschmark! Big Grin

It's amazing, awesome and wunderbar!

Jambo 8) :Smile) Big Grin

Hello Deutschmark,

thank you very much for the "Cup" pic. You'll find the cup here:

[Image: gtmkr5xwgtw.jpg]

wbr, Gerhard Big Grin

Oooh !!!

Great skin on that Ju52 !!!! Is it a genuine skin for a Ju52 that is flying in Germany ?

Ted ;o)

Hello Teddy,

yes the "AQUI" flies sometimes over Germany and is integrated in the downloadpack.

I've understand your question right?

Gerhard Big Grin

(2nd pic - 1st download)

http://allaircraftsimulations.com/forum/...86#p371586

Hi Gernhard,

Yes you understood my poor English well ;o)

I should have written: Is it the skin of a Genuine plane instead of what I had written, isn't it ?

I wish you a nice weekend ;o)

Ted :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts Mormon Soaking

The German national football team's victory in the 2014 World Cup was a remarkable achievement that showcased their skill, determination, and teamwork. This victory also highlights the importance of foot and ankle health in athletic performance, as the players relied on their feet to make quick movements, change directions, and score goals.

Are you tired of subscribing to too many online streaming services Dramacool9? Has your pocket lost its weight in recent times just because you wanted to watch five different series altogether? If so, then you are in the right place.

One of the things that makes Bahria Town so popular is its amenities. The communities have everything you could need, from schools and hospitals to shopping malls and amusement parks. There are also many green spaces, including parks,rafi cricket stadium lakes, and gardens.