PROBLEMS DOWNLOADING

I`M HAVING PROBLEMS DOWNLOADING , I CLICK ON LINK AND IT SEND`S ME STRAIGHT TO GOOGLE.
TRYING TO DOWNLOAD CANVAS KNIGHTS MISSION PACK , PAGE LINK.
viewtopic.php?f=147&t=34575&p=371213#p371213
IS IT A GOOGLE GROUP THING . MY OS IS PCLINUXOS , SHOULD`NT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE .
THANKS GUY`S .

Hi foz,

First welcome to the CK forums Big Grin
I just tried the links myself and all worked fine, it could be your browser, but I also cut and past the link into my browser and that worked as well for me took me right to the download page, try another browser first and see if that works for you or a cut and past into your browser the link, let me know how it works out for you please.

Deutschmark

STILL TRYING , I TRIED , 6 DIFFERENT BROWSERS , 2 PC`S , 1 LAPTOP & 1 MAC BOOK AIR WITH THE SAME END .
BUT I CAN DOWNLOAD OTHER SKINS OR MODS , IF THE LINK IS A MIRROR LINK ITS OK , I`M ONLY HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE
http://airwarfare.com/sow/ , type links , takes me to google. ALSO IF I CACHE THE LINK I GET THE SITE WITH THE PIC OF TWO IL2`S
IN BLACK & WHITE , LOOKS GOOD . BUT IF I CLICK ON ANY DOWNLOAD LINKS ITS STRAIGHT TO GOOGLE.
I CAN`T BE THE ONLY ONE IT THE WORLD WITH THIS PROBLEM, IS THERE ANY OTHER LINKS TO DOWNLOAD FROM , E.G. STRAIGHT FROM THIS SITE OR MEDIAFIRE.
AGAIN THANKS FOR YOUR HELP , THIS IS A GREAT THING .

Hi foz,

Go to the download page here on this site again and you will now see two links for the download of the mission pack take link #2.
viewtopic.php?f=147&t=34575&p=371213#p371213

Also could you please turn off your caps, caps on a forum is like yelling, thank you.

Hope you enjoy the Canvas Knights game Big Grin

Deutschmark

thanks mate , link 2 works just fine for me , and sorry about the caps .
thanks again .