Happy vacation time

I wish everyone at AAS a nice and peaceful vacation time!

Take care, thanks to all members and admins which whom I exchanged valuable talk. Big Grin

I will have the time to post and document the stuff I wanted to post here (the same stuff I posted at SAS only quoted) for Mustangs and at least one of my old mapmods. Hope to do this at Christmas.

Did not mod much lately/ this year, RL was way too demanding and I barely kept the minimum of my duties at my homebase.
Well, I never was a huge modder anyway, just started, mostly respect other chap's work.

Cheers and fly safe and happy and maybe take this as a cross site greet to you all the other sites, regardless of any issues of the past.

"beers here"

Cheers

Tom

Happy holidays

I did 22 new airplanes and a few other things for Canvas Knights this year and I am working on number one now for the start of next year, modding is great don't matter what game you mod!

[Image: seasonsgreetingsholly.jpg]

Deutschmark

Congrats to your new planes, Deutschmark, indeed modding rules.
I get my sanctuary from modded IL-2 and a special WIP mod.
Best greets

:Smile)
Thorsten

Yes, Merry Christmas to everyone!!!, mates. Big Grin

[Image: 2znrhup.jpg]

Hi M8s,

My turn to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Thank you all for the fair community and the fair discussions we have together, Thank a lot to all the Modders involved in all those wonderfull projects for our sims !!!!

http://www.elfyourself.com/?mId=63478389.3

I wish you all the best to you and your family !!!! Health, Prosperity, Money, Happyness... and some good stuff for 2015 !!!!!!!

Ted

Really your dance is great!!!, Ted. :lol: :wink:

[Image: 33oqw51.jpg]

[Image: Happy_New_Year02.jpg]

Wish you all a safe and happy new year!

Deutschmark

Big Grin

Have a good new year!

Clinton

It is now 2015 here in Germany the church bells are ringing and the fireworks are lighting up the sky.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Deutschmark

Hello Teddy, Deutschmark, Fireskull and all my other good friends here,

[Image: sswf5nbzbict.jpg]

Best regards,

Gerhard Smile

Happy NY, gents.. Big Grin

Cheers

Tom

Hi Tom, Hi Gerhard !!!!

Happy New Year to you !!!! Best wishes to you and your families, good health, prosperity, succes, happyness, everything !!!!

Ted :mrgreen:

All The Best, Ted!! Big Grin

Cheerio :wink:

Thorsten